OSCAR DIEING

• AK_SLIMER
  • AK_SLIMER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

AK_SLIMER created the topic: OSCAR DIEING

HAVE TANK WITH 2 OSCAR,S AND OTHER FISH OSCAR S HAVE BIG APATITE REAL HEATHLY JUST ADDED 45 FEEDERS OSCAR GOT 1 STUCK SIDEWAYS AND SPIT IT OUT HARD AND I THINK SPIT HIS THROAT OUT OR SUM TIN LIKE THAT CAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE HE CANT BREATH AND NOT MOVING AND MOUTH LOOKS FUNNY OR DIFFERENT IS A BETTER WORD ANY BODY SEEN SOME THING LIKE THIS B 4 PLZ HELP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Re:OSCAR DIEING

Welcome to the forum. I doubt he is actually spat his throat out, that would be a pretty hard thing to do. Are you sure it's not the remains of a fish that he has eaten? 45 feeders? In my opinion, that is way over the top. How many did they eat, they might have gorged themselves. He might well have tried to eat something and got it stuck, difficult to say. A photograph is always helpful as going by your description, it's not really going to be very easy to diagnose what is wrong, it's just guesswork unless someone has been in your situation before. Oscars are notoriously moody and if something doesn't go their way or something upsets them, they will go into a strop. At the moment, my two Oscars are being very funny with feeding, I know there is nothing wrong with them because they believe it is something a couple of days ago. At the moment, they just don't seem interested in food. They look really healthy so I know there's nothing wrong with them. That's just Oscars for you, every Oscar owner will tell you the same thing, they are funny fish sometimes.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds