Removing Parasites, Internal Parasites and Some Diseases

• Offense
  • Offense's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Offense created the topic: Removing Parasites, Internal Parasites and Some Diseases

If your fish has white, clear, stringy poop, then it probably has internal parasites. The best method I have found to remove them naturally is by using garlic. Internal parasites are usually one celled organisms in the fish's intestine which eats all of the fish's food.
The way that I have found most useful is by using garlic. I do this by taking about 1/8 of a gallon of aquarium water in a pot and putting the slices of fresh garlic (one tringular section of the garlic cut into many pieces) along with your fish food and soaking it for 5 minutes. Then you just pour everything that is int the pot into the aquarium. Remember to pick out the pieces of garlic after 12 hours. This kills the internal parasites and external parasites. Doing this also boosts the fish's immune system. This can be used for several diseases, but doing research before treating a certain disease with garlic is advised.
Source: Youtube (search cure parasites in fish, should be with a thumbnail with an extremely skinny guppy.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 415

OFL replied the topic: Removing Parasites, Internal Parasites and Some Diseases

Thanks for posting this advice, I'm quite sure that it will be very helpful to some people. Feel free to post any more advice you have for our members and visitors.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• Thank you received: 254

DRACO replied the topic: Removing Parasites, Internal Parasites and Some Diseases

i had used garlic too when one of my FH got a furuncolosis...
he was cure for a while and live another year... however...
the wound develop again and died later...

i had used garlic in different way... inserted the sliced garlic inside
the chopped frozen pork kidney or frozen fish meat

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds