hi my name is laura and this is mr boudroux

• MSMOMMA
  • MSMOMMA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

MSMOMMA created the topic: hi my name is laura and this is mr boudroux

hi my name is laura and i am the mother of three beautiful children i live in south mississippi right where katrina hit, i lost my house, my dog, my computer and my beloved fish tank which mostly consisted of goldfish so now i have an oscar, when we got him he was about three inches long and now he is well over six inches and we just love him, he actually seems to watch tv with us he greets us at the side of the tank, i joined this website with concern about his clouded eye and within two days of joining i have already gotten loads of advice so thank you to every one who cares you guys are doing a great job and penn thank you again for your timely manner in which you replied to my e mail hopefully i can maybe save his eye, i am going to tell everyone that i meet that has an oscar about this website, keep up the great work here are some picture of our buddy can anyone tell by the picture if he is a mr boudroux or a mrs boudroux? never mind it won;t let me attach photos
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Re:hi my name is laura and this is mr boudroux

Hi there Laura, welcome to the website/forum. We have only been running for just over three weeks and I've already got 93 members which I think is really good.

For some reason, I thought you are in Australia. Sorry to hear about your disastrous situation with a hurricane, that must have been absolutely awful especially losing your pets.

Anyway, we can't promise to cure problems here, only advise as much as we can. Most people who run these forums are only hobbyists. I would advise people to listen to what we have to say and then if necessary contact a qualified vet and ask their advice as well. By all means mention what we suggested because I keep my fish health book next to the computer at all times so that if I don't know the questions someone's answer, I can give advice that has been written by professionals. I am not in favour of just guessing.

And please do tell everybody about this site. It would be nice if it became quite popular and more people used it. I would like to get the chat rooms up and running a bit more than it is. I was thinking about having some kind of schedule once a week where everybody meets up at a certain time. Don't know what you think about that?

Anyway, thanks for using the site and if you ever have any suggestions for it, please do let us know. There is a bit on the forum where you can add your suggestions and feedback. I am always willing to add sections if I think they are a good idea.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds