What to feed oscar??? All your questions answered!

• Thank you received: 0

jef replied the topic: Re:What to feed oscar??? All your questions answered!

Aside frm my ever red flowerhorn pellets,as my o's staple food,i used to feed my oscar with crabs,whch is daily feeding..
My question is ds,am i on d ryt feedng procdure?wl it not harm my o?
The topic has been locked.
  • biggamehunter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

biggamehunter replied the topic: Re:What to feed oscar??? All your questions answered!

i do appologise but i cant understand what you are writing.......maybee someone else here can help you out ??????? oh and welcome to the forum

happygrl replied the topic: Re:What to feed oscar??? All your questions answered!

jef wrote:

Aside frm my ever red flowerhorn pellets,as my o's staple food,i used to feed my oscar with crabs,whch is daily feeding..

I think Jeff Quest is..Aside from my everyday red flowerhorn pellets, This being my only O's staple food, (Also i used to feed my Oscar with crabs) This I did as a daily feeding.
My question is this, am I on the right feeding procedure, and will it not harm my Oscar using crabs along with the staple food??:dry:

I'm not a Fish Eater, But I am a Fish Lover :kiss:
  • PAUL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

PAUL replied the topic: Re:What to feed oscar??? All your questions answered!

jef wrote:

is it a live crablets? or crab meat? crab is similar with shrimp or prawn as to nutrients value and alledgedly, do enhance color.

Thnx for the info..anyways,im always using that 'short cut'way of writing everytime im in a hurry and when im using mobile browsing..
  • Verse34K
  • Verse34K's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • ?????????????
  • Thank you received: 2

Verse34K replied the topic: Re:What to feed oscar??? All your questions answer

You should have a very colorful oscar mate. Both fh pellets and crabs are very high in astaxanthin, which promotes vibrant colors and is very healthy. You can keep feeding what you are, but perhaps through in some other foods as well every once and a while?

Cheers,
Art

Yeah,i also give fruits like pineapple nd banana..actually, i dont care wether my oscar doesnt have pretty and bright color,pattern,etc..for as long as i am sure that i am on the right way and my oscar is healthy, i am already satisfied..

Yeah,i also give fruits like pineapple nd banana..actually, i dont care wether my oscar doesnt have pretty and bright color,pattern,etc..for as long as i am sure that i am on the right way and my oscar is healthy, i am already satisfied....

Additional info:
Have you seen some patterns in ur oscar dat forms a word??my oscar has it!!in fact,u can read a word 'CAP' on itz body..
  • PAUL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

PAUL replied the topic: Re:What to feed oscar??? All your questions answered!

really! picture please!
  • biggamehunter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

biggamehunter replied the topic: Re:What to feed oscar??? All your questions answered!

mine has a big letter O on his side ...and necro has a lutino with an A on it .........but i would love to see your cap!!!!!!! pics please
Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds