Some Photos

  • Wols
  • Wols's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1

Wols created the topic: Some Photos

I took the old camera out yesterday and tried my hand at some fish photography so thought I'd share some. I found it very difficult to get good photos. Definite hats off to the one's who take those amazing shots. I found the lighting to be the most difficult part. I took these pictures with the flash on. Flash was softened with some white paper towel wrapped around it and the camera was held right up to the glass, to minimise reflections. i love photography so this is definitely something ill be doing again.











Any tips/feedback will be appreciated :)
#410908

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 13
  • Thank you received: 2

pops replied the topic: Some Photos

great pics! and great looking fish, love a little Oscar. :)
#410911

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Wols
  • Wols's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1

Wols replied the topic: Some Photos

pops wrote: great pics! and great looking fish, love a little Oscar. :)


Thank you pops. Little oscars are definitely cute. Wonder how much he will change as he gets older.
#410925

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • S.S.
  • S.S.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • "Failure is giving anything less than your best"
  • Posts: 563
  • Thank you received: 15

S.S. replied the topic: Re:RE: Some Photos

Wols wrote:

pops wrote: great pics! and great looking fish, love a little Oscar. :)


Thank you pops. Little oscars are definitely cute. Wonder how much he will change as he gets older.

He Will change allot.

"TapatalKing"
#410931

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Wols
  • Wols's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1

Wols replied the topic: Re:RE: Some Photos

S.S. wrote:

Wols wrote:

pops wrote: great pics! and great looking fish, love a little Oscar. :)


Thank you pops. Little oscars are definitely cute. Wonder how much he will change as he gets older.

He Will change allot.

"TapatalKing"


Can't wait to see the transformation :)
#410935

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 4504
  • Karma: 1
  • Thank you received: 254

DRACO replied the topic: Re:RE: Some Photos

hahaha... welcome to this addiction...
i have big external storage for fish pictures alone...

nice fish and good pics you' ve got there..
#410960

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Wols
  • Wols's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 1

Wols replied the topic: Re:RE: Some Photos

DRACO wrote: hahaha... welcome to this addiction...
i have big external storage for fish pictures alone...

nice fish and good pics you' ve got there..


Definitely becoming an addiction!! Seems like im taking photos every time i walk past it. Need more tanks so that i can photograph different things.

Did a little remodelling on the weekend. After adding the striped raphael i added a fake log and a fake rock/cave type thing, to give him somewhere to hide.

#410984

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds