Oscar Growth

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: Re:Oscar Growth

whoa... welcomeback bigtdotcom...
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigtdotcom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wols
  • Wols's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Wols replied the topic: Oscar Growth

Thank you all for the replies. @Courtknee, given i borrowed the idea myself, go for it :laugh: I was told to embrace the addiction and i would advise you the same.

I Can't fit anymore pics in my first post.......so.......onward we go

20/08/16

Till next month!

• Thank you received: 581

Suprd71 replied the topic: Oscar Growth

Your photo skills are superb, or your fish is plugged into an outlet? Or both,LOL!! Looking great. My educated guess says male btw. Notice I said guess.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

• Wols
  • Wols's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Wols replied the topic: Oscar Growth

Suprd71 wrote: Your photo skills are superb, or your fish is plugged into an outlet? Or both,LOL!! Looking great. My educated guess says male btw. Notice I said guess.

Thank you Suprd71. The fish is right beneath a plugged in outlet LOL. The LED light that i have really emphasises the reds in the fish. I wait till the fish is at the top, right underneath the light, before taking the photo. You can just make out the white streaks the LED's cast, in the photos. I do some macro photography and have started using the same rig to take these photos. The aquarium light coupled with the diffused camera flash is still not enough light so i do fix the photos up a little, after taking them. Im currently on the hunt for some more lighting. That should get even more detail.

Im always on the learning path so am curious how that educated guess came to be. Are there any tell tale signs that you noticed? I'm more than happy to go with the guess.... Im very proud of my not so little anymore boy :lol:

• Thank you received: 0

bigtdotcom replied the topic: Oscar Growth

haha thanks @DARKO. Ive been out of the fish game for a few years, just getting back into it.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds