fluval vs. nat geo

• fred1282
  • fred1282's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

fred1282 created the topic: fluval vs. nat geo

Hi. I'm looking to buy either the fluval aquavac plus or the national geographic aquarium power vacuum. Does anyone know which one is better?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 415

OFL replied the topic: fluval vs. nat geo

Welcome to our community. Unfortunately I'm not really much help because I have not used these before. Your best bet is to try and find some reviews on both of them. That's fairly easy, Amazon sell both of them so just look through the reviews and see what people say. I doubt whether you'll find anyone comparing each one to another, but you can normally get a good idea of what people think of them.

Just go to Amazon and look through the reviews section.

www.amazon.com/Automatic-Gravel-Cleaner-Sludge-Extractor/dp/B003C5U2SU

www.amazon.co.uk/FLUVAL-Aquarium-Gravel-Vacuum-Cleaner/dp/B0168ENB66

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• Thank you received: 8

Vinny replied the topic: Re:fluval vs. nat geo

I Can tell you I've bought the ehime (spelling might be wrong) vacuum years back. I owned and used it for a whole 2 hours. Your honestly better off just doing a small water change to vacuum the bottom with a siphon than use the vacuums. They pick up big stuff ok but all that very fine "dirt/dusty" looking mess you usually pick up the most of when cleaning the bottom does nothing but get stirred around your tank. Your tank will be cloudy and NOT any cleaner. It has fine filters that just can't trap those particles. Really a waste of money and time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds