oscarfishlover on gumtree!!

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Re: oscarfishlover on gumtree!!

Yes a blog feature would be good. Or a section where we can post fish related arrivals. Links and any other stuff we find. I would be up for it as I'm sure most people would.

Haku, I knew your were good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Re: oscarfishlover on gumtree!!

benmcfadden wrote: Yes a blog feature would be good. Or a section where we can post fish related arrivals. Links and any other stuff we find. I would be up for it as I'm sure most people would.

That sounds good. I have actually got a very good blogging program which would do the trick, it's actually the same models this which I use on my amateur radio site. If a few of you are seriously interested in blogging on Oscarfishlover.com then let me know and I will install the program.

As you can see, this is a really good blogging program which will enable people to leave tweets etc

www.g0vqy.co.uk/easyblog/latest

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• mroylands
  • mroylands's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

mroylands replied the topic: Re: oscarfishlover on gumtree!!

WOW that sounds grate!! im only new at this stuff to be honest this is my first time on a forem, im not sure i would be anny good as u can tell i cant spell. t can u rite your findings and poast it every week or so? im not to sure how they work ive herd of blogs but never seen one (i know it weard for some one in my age group)but i dont even have a face book and to be honest i think i dont even want one i think its full of stalkers, not to put face bookers down ive never been on there its only what ive herd from the press! and i herd of twitter but i havent see that eather (dosent dr fill have a spot on there) but if theres anny way i can help i will give it a go as i said i like to find out new thing and studdy them and i think it would be fun to tell the world but im not sure i could be typing large a mounts of info every day but i would love to give it a go!!

if life is dishing u lemons,find someone who is getting vodka and another with lemonaid
and have a dame good party!!

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships

I always find Facebook slightly self indulgent

• mroylands
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

over here i allways here of teens toping them selves becous they where bullyed on face book i dont think its right at all and im sure otheres have had grate times on there but i dont want anny thing to do with a site that has nasty people like that (sorry a gain face book uses!)

if life is dishing u lemons,find someone who is getting vodka and another with lemonaid

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships

I wouldn't worry. I'm
Sure they are isolated cases but still personally I'm not a fan

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Re: oscarfishlover on gumtree!!

I wouldn't say I'm a huge Facebook fan either, I do use it but I'm not fanatical about it like some people.

However, whatever you think of Facebook you can't dismiss the fact that it is a great place to get yourself noticed. The good thing about Facebook is that if somebody likes your website or link and posts it to their page, all their friends will see it as well, and so on and so on. I try and use Facebook to my benefit, couldn't care less about it really but I know that as soon as I post something on there regarding my website, loads of people are going to see it straightaway. It is worth having an account if you want people to know something about yourself.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• mroylands
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

in cases like yours with advertizing im sure its a grate way to get your web sites out there becouse it is so populer with people and it gets noticed buy every one i wish every one was like u and used it for all the right reasons and not for just being a jurk and making life misurable for otheres if it was used right and had lovely people on it like on here i would use it as well (i think i just like to shelter my self to much some times)!!

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds