My profile

• Thank you received: 203

Big-Ken replied the topic: Re: My profile

Miss Nicki wrote:

Big-Ken wrote:

Miss Nicki wrote: Maybe I am just special that way! :)

oh we all knew you were "special"...... :P

Oh You better watch it Ken, I will be close enough to kick ya here in a few days! :P :lol: :silly:

Bring it on!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Re: My profile

I think we should just write off yesterday's post, the best suggestion I can make is to repost any questions you had. Thankfully, I don't think it will only make a difference in the search engines as they probably weren't really indexed that quickly, let's hope not anyway

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• Sissy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Grumpy Pregnant Lady
  • Thank you received: 2

Sissy replied the topic: Re: My profile

OFL wrote: I think it's got to do the amount of photos that you have uploaded to your profile, if you click on Brooksie for instance, her profile seems okay, however if you click on then, his isn't, maybe the people his profile is not working properly could confirm if they have uploaded lots of photos

Doubtful as I removed all of the photos that I uploaded except my profile pic, and it still gives the error message.

It's no a big deal, I was just offering that I was having the same issue. If it is believed that uploading photos causes these kinds of issues perhaps eliminating the option to upload photos, and create albums may be in order. Just my two copper.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds