Lazy lazy lazy people

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 415

OFL created the topic: Lazy lazy lazy people

Can you believe it? I just received an e-mail from our hosting company informing me that we've had a complaint that spam has been sent from our server. Anyway, I obviously followed it up and it was as I expected. After our recent upgrade to a dedicated server, you will all know that I sent out various e-mails keeping you up-to-date on what was going on. Anyway, I received various e-mails from people basically ordering me to remove their details from our database because they were no longer using the forum. I have made a link available on the homepage that enables anyone to delete their account if they wish. Why the hell should I go around clearing up after people who are too freaking lazy to delete their own account? After all, they created the account in the first place

Anyway, I have bought the hosting company up-to-date so I hope we hear nothing more.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 877

Rocksor replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

Now I can understand if their info was put on the site due to a web crawler like those damn info sites that pull public records. But to actually ORDER you to remove their info that they themselves put on the site?! Geez! What's up with the internet generation?

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL

OFL replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

What really cheeses me off is they basically just send me an e-mail, no information about username etc, an e-mail saying please remove me from your database. Like I said to some of them, you can always block e-mails from us, it just takes one click of a button.

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

It's like my G-Pop always said....."There's more horses asses than there are horses".

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL

OFL replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

HA HA...my hosting company just sent me an e-mail telling me that they consider the matter now closed

Thank you very much Host Gator, you're the best :-)

• Thank you received: 7

scwilli replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

Rocksor wrote: Now I can understand if their info was put on the site due to a web crawler like those damn info sites that pull public records. But to actually ORDER you to remove their info that they themselves put on the site?! Geez! What's up with the internet generation?

Entitlement.

It's "illegal" to beat it out of kids nowadays.

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

scwilli wrote:

Rocksor wrote: Now I can understand if their info was put on the site due to a web crawler like those damn info sites that pull public records. But to actually ORDER you to remove their info that they themselves put on the site?! Geez! What's up with the internet generation?

Entitlement.

Entitlement is the biggest issue we deal with with our football kids now a days the home is a broken place now a days

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

• Thank you received: 7

scwilli replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

ehall67 wrote:

scwilli wrote:

Entitlement.

Entitlement is the biggest issue we deal with with our football kids now a days the home is a broken place now a days

Broken homes are some of it, piss poor parenting makes most of it. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing a child be disrespectful to their parents and the parents doing nothing. I've seen a kid tell his mother to f* off in walmart because she wouldnt buy him a toy and told him it was time to go. She just blew it off and said said "don't talk like that in public."

Made me want to go beat the kid then slap some parenting into the mother.

• Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

Good job Penn. Disregard these blow hards. lol

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

scwilli wrote:

ehall67 wrote:

scwilli wrote:

Entitlement.

Broken homes are some of it, piss poor parenting makes most of it. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing a child be disrespectful to their parents and the parents doing nothing. I've seen a kid tell his mother to f* off in walmart because she wouldnt buy him a toy and told him it was time to go. She just blew it off and said said "don't talk like that in public."

Made me want to go beat the kid then slap some parenting into the mother.

preaching to the choir !! I have talked to parents about their kids about to be throw out of school for being disrespectful and not putting their phone away in class and cussing the teacher out when they are told to and doing whatever they want... and the parent say well how can I take their phone away from them .... and the PARENT PAYS THE BILL!!

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds