Lazy lazy lazy people

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

Let's go find the server units and move them to penns house.

Haku, I knew your were good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 182

jnet replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

the thing is if Penn did delete them all he would then get people moaning their account have gone :) double edged blade I feel but Ive logged on to sites join up and totally forgotten about them. I would not expect them to delete me and I dont remember my acounts, logins names etc anyhow but either way I would not be bothered.

The issue with bad parenting comes direct from adults; take me work you are not meant to have phones on the shopfloor but everyone does. It states its a non smoking company but people go out all time for cigarette breaks does my head in. I think if there is a rule follow it there does not need to be this why, but or Ill see if I can break it. but most of society seem to feel that is what rules are all about, disregarding and pushing them to far. And then they ask Why? And stupid things like wheres my help? Idiots.

I'm living my life, but not necessarily in the right order :)

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

jnet wrote: the thing is if Penn did delete them all he would then get people moaning their account have gone :) double edged blade I feel but Ive logged on to sites join up and totally forgotten about them. I would not expect them to delete me and I dont remember my acounts, logins names etc anyhow but either way I would not be bothered.

The issue with bad parenting comes direct from adults; take me work you are not meant to have phones on the shopfloor but everyone does. It states its a non smoking company but people go out all time for cigarette breaks does my head in. I think if there is a rule follow it there does not need to be this why, but or Ill see if I can break it. but most of society seem to feel that is what rules are all about, disregarding and pushing them to far. And then they ask Why? And stupid things like wheres my help? Idiots.

Quite right, I don't put a gun against people's heads and force them to join us. It just p1$$es me write off when people moan because they received an e-mail from us. I'm not like a lot of other websites, I don't send out loads of rubbish advertising, the e-mails I sent out are to keep people informed on what is going on, you'd think people would have a little bit more patience and understanding?

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• Thank you received: 7

scwilli replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

ehall67 wrote: preaching to the choir !! I have talked to parents about their kids about to be throw out of school for being disrespectful and not putting their phone away in class and cussing the teacher out when they are told to and doing whatever they want... and the parent say well how can I take their phone away from them .... and the PARENT PAYS THE BILL!!

Heh, make Mr. Phone meet Mr. Hammer.

• Thank you received: 0

StephanieSky replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

Personally, I think its possible they complain just to cause you problems. I haven't gotten any spam from here. Ever. And even if I did I'd just ignore it.

I tried to get help from another place before finding you guys and all I got was negativity for not knowing very much about how to take care of my fish or properly manage an aquarium. It wasn't a good feeling, especially as I was already stressed out because I thought my oscar was dying and all anyone wanted to do was criticize me for the things I didn't know.

I've learned so much here. I believe my oscar, Oz, is on the road to recovery and living better now than he ever has. Thanks to the information and help I'm getting from you guys. Just had to say.

Thank you! What you're doing here is immensely appreciated.

• Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Lazy lazy lazy people

I agree with you Penn.

if someone doesn't want to be part of the site; and they don't want to recieve emails from the site or you... then they should simply remove their subscription.

i still get emails from forums i'm not on anymore. i don't get upset at all. if it annoys me, i will just delete or unsubscribe.

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds