Attention all you budding photographers

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL created the topic: Attention all you budding photographers

Hey guys, how would you like to see your photograph as part of our website heading? If so, get clicking. I'm looking for several photographs to make up a slideshow for our new website heading. Obviously Oscars will take the main limelight, but I also want tank me photos as well. If you can get some really nice photos of Oscars laying eggs then all the better. I'd like to get several photos together that cover setting an aquarium up, health issues, feeding, tank mates, and breeding. These photos have got to be very good quality. If you think that you are up to it and can take some good photos then please send them to me and our raw steak, don't resize them, I need them straight off your digital camera.

Send them to Penn@PennWooding.com

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 55

theniceguy9112 replied the topic: Attention all you budding photographers

Any limit as to how many you want? Or just go crazy?

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Attention all you budding photographers

I am going to try my damnedest PEN! I want OZ up there!

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Attention all you budding photographers

theniceguy9112 wrote: Any limit as to how many you want? Or just go crazy?

No, this isn't any kind of competition and there won't be any prizes for people who do get their photos chosen :-) So you can send me as many photos as you wish. My advice to anyone would be consider what you think is a very good quality photo. I can tell you now that taking a top-quality photo of the fish is extremely difficult. I am absolutely useless at taking photos. If you've never seen any of the photos Noddy takes then that is the sort of quality I am looking for. What you could do this just take lots and lots of pictures, rather than waiting for ages to get exactly the right picture. If you happen to have a camera that enables you to take numerous photos one after another, then you could do this and pick the best one. Sometimes it's that one photo amongst dozens that is the one that will be the good one. If you think about it, when people are taking photos of fast moving action, they just put their camera in automatic and probably choose from several hundred.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• Thank you received: 55

theniceguy9112 replied the topic: Attention all you budding photographers

No worries boss. Time to break out my equipment and start getting some new shots of Marble and his friends! Kind of convienent actually since I just got done redecorating Marble's tank, lol.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds