The New Look Website

• Thank you received: 203

Big-Ken replied the topic: The New Look Website

It's not working on the other site, if i click the buttons at the top they are functioning but it's like tapatalk doesn't have the site in there database like we are not registered with them

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: The New Look Website

Sorry Ken, that was my mistake, I've been reading and looking into this and I need to activate it on their website, plus upload some stuff onto this website. I am right in the middle of doing it as I write this message so hopefully within the hour we will know whether it's going to work or not. If it doesn't then I will contact the developers and find out what I need to do to get it working. However, I'm pretty sure that I'm correct in saying that even though the application that I will be uploading to the website is free, you will have to pay for the application for your phone, I am almost certainly right in saying that is not a free application

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Big-Ken replied the topic: The New Look Website

Boss your awesome!!! I haven't dug deep yet but it looks like we are good to go thank you very much B)

You are right the app does cost on the user end, i paid $5 for the Android version A couple years ago but it was and still is worth it, i use the app daily and will use it alto more now

Big-Ken replied the topic: Re: The New Look Website

TEST....I'm posting this from tapatalk, thank you thank you thank you Boss :)

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL

OFL replied the topic: Re: The New Look Website

Is it definitely working Ken? The reason I ask is because I am still getting an error message in my Tapatalk account. Basically it's telling me that the plug-in is not installed, or is installed incorrectly.

Big-Ken replied the topic: Re: The New Look Website

Ya I'm posting from it right now, i also got a directory error when i clicked the tapatalk button at the top of the site but it brought everything up just fine. The app is not displaying the "unread" messages but that's pretty common thing i experience on all sites i visit with tapatalk

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL

OFL replied the topic: Re: The New Look Website

Please keep me updated Ken as I would like to make sure that everything is working properly. I have just removed a complete website that was corrupted with malicious script. Everything has been running absolutely terribly today and I'm pretty sure it's down to that compromise site. Anyway, everything should run okay now

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds