• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Possible disruption this afternoon

Firestorm8215 wrote: Check your PM Penn. Hope you can figure this out. :dry:

Thanks Sandra, I will have a look at your issue in a few minutes.

I need everybody who uses mobile devices to tell me how the forum is working on their mobiles. I know there was an issue with one particular iPhone, is it a certain make of iPhone, or any iPhone? The developers of the template have been corresponding with me. However, they have been talking about the size of our AdSense banners which I'm afraid is not an issue as they have been there all along and obviously haven't caused problems before. I just need a little bit more specific information on what is happening and which phones it's happening on. Thanks guys

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Firestorm8215
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Firestorm8215 replied the topic: Possible disruption this afternoon

I have the 4S and its really not working too well for me. Most of the problems are in the profile and private message section , and I have to admit that I am probably not the biggest fan of the new layout as far as on the iPhone goes.

But with all that being said I do aprreciate all your hard work trying to get just right for everyone.
The problems I am having are really not enough to keep me off the forum at the moment Penn.
With all the different smart phones it may not be possible to make it perfect for everyone.

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Possible disruption this afternoon

I have sent a message Sandra.

I want to try and get this mobile issues sorted out. I really like this new forum layout, I think it is crisp and clear and much better than the old forum layout. I would be really disappointed if I had to revert back.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds