Cory Cats don't belong with Oscars!.... or do they

• cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Cory Cats don't belong with Oscars!.... or do they

My Oscars never messed with the Cory's. Eventually the Oscars realize something isn't food.

Right now i have 5 smaller (well one is larger) clown loaches with my two medium sized Oscars right now. they actually work alot like the emerald cory's did back in the day. they both sift through the substrate looking for bits of food that were left behind. .. and both have the ability to get out of the way if they feel danger. but the Oscar don't really mess with them.

I definitely recommend getting them when the Oscars are small if possible. and if you get emeralds, make sure you get the larger ones to start.

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• askhammatt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hi, im Matt, and im an Oscar addict.
  • Thank you received: 143

askhammatt replied the topic: Re: Cory Cats don't belong with Oscars!.... or do they

not sure if i have commented on this before - its a canny old thread! haha

but i used to keep corys and oscars with no issues at all.. corys did a great job of keeping my sand really clean.. i have heard countless tales of oscars trying to swallow them and dieing... but for some reason the particular oscars i had them in with never bothered them.. having said that i made sure they were NEVER hungry... just incase! haha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds