Wild caught sevrum

• Poseidon2.0
  • Poseidon2.0's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 160

Poseidon2.0 replied the topic: Wild caught sevrum

Lammergeier wrote: How aggressive is Poseidon? Henry is just the pansiest of pansy oscars which helped a lot in my case. Even the smallest SD stands his ground if Henry tries to push him around these days. It's funny (but sad) seeing a 6.5 - 7" O flailing away from a 3" SD.

I will certainly try to make it work. I am mostly worried about Severus being too small. Poseidon is relatively aggressive, but still gets chased around by the plecostomous sometimes or they do this swimming dance-off thing that I find quite intriguing. He has killed two giant danios, one that was old when I first got him and another that I assume he ate a month or so ago. I would say he is moderately aggressive. But he hasn't been around another cichlid since I got him from the LFS.

It will be a month or so anyway, before Severus's treatment is finished and he is safe to introduce to the 125. He really isn't afraid of me much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 578

Suprd71 replied the topic: Wild caught sevrum

Congrats on the Sev. I'm only a couple years into having them, but I love these fish. Great community cichlids, stand their ground and very sociable. Kinda slow growing, caution with a small one and Poseidon. Might want to get it past 3ins before adding to the bigger tank.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds