150 without capone :(

• daddadoo7
  • daddadoo7's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:150 without capone :(

Thanks guys the sd's are doing much better this time around.... really eating like little monsters and not hiding dory is out and about. Dusty (hrp) may have it in for the angels which I figured would be the case. The sd's never bothered them in the 55. Havent seen the striped raphael the spotted is way more sociable. I even think the pleco came out to grab a few pellets.

Ben it was nice meeting you too. Sorry about my son trying to be a little tough guy (ben had said something and my son says "hey what are you looking at" lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 56

JBare replied the topic: Re:150 without capone :(

I'm having a hard time with my Angels, no clue why. I'm kind of over owning angels. Lol Dory is so beautiful though, she'll really be able to shine in that tank now.

I think your son and I would get along well!!! My daughter (she's 5) told my Mom today "I don't know Gammy, it's just my thing" when Mom told her it was cold and she didn't understand why she liked it. Kids.

• Thank you received: 160

Poseidon2.0 replied the topic: Re:150 without capone :(

daddadoo7 wrote: Thanks guys the sd's are doing much better this time around.... really eating like little monsters and not hiding dory is out and about. Dusty (hrp) may have it in for the angels which I figured would be the case. The sd's never bothered them in the 55. Havent seen the striped raphael the spotted is way more sociable. I even think the pleco came out to grab a few pellets.

Ben it was nice meeting you too. Sorry about my son trying to be a little tough guy (ben had said something and my son says "hey what are you looking at" lol

Ha. No worries. Your son is a tough-guy beyond his years. I have become accustom to that attitude from my son who is about the same age. :lol:
Glad your SD are doing well.

• Thank you received: 160

Poseidon2.0 replied the topic: 150 without capone :(

Darth Nandopsis wrote: Ben....how did you go to Frank's? I-95? Couldn't be...there's like @ least 6 Philly exits from the Bensalem line down to the airport!!! :laugh: :laugh:

PM me w/ your address when you want to show him off...I'll hop the train & come see ya!! B)

Yup, I took the JTP, which is I think the same as the I-95. The trip has inspired me to get a gps, though, because I got lost more than once. :laugh: The short snow storm I had to go through didn't help either. :blink:

I will PM later today.

• daddadoo7
  • daddadoo7's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:Re: 150 without capone :(

Some quick pics. The sd's are atleast serving their purpose not one dropping of pleco poop to be seen. This tank doesnt look this clean unless its right after a wc. Lol

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: 150 without capone :(

Poseidon2.0 wrote:

Darth Nandopsis wrote: Ben....how did you go to Frank's? I-95? Couldn't be...there's like @ least 6 Philly exits from the Bensalem line down to the airport!!! :laugh: :laugh:

PM me w/ your address when you want to show him off...I'll hop the train & come see ya!! B)

Yup, I took the JTP, which is I think the same as the I-95. The trip has inspired me to get a gps, though, because I got lost more than once. :laugh: The short snow storm I had to go through didn't help either. :blink:

I will PM later today.

JTP same as I-95???....not sure about that........maybe when it gets up around NYC, but around here, it's part of the PA TP.......I think :whistle: ...if you were on I-95S the whole way, you wouldn't have passed Philly...I think you were on 295, might have hit the Delware Memorial Bridge when you got dumped off in Delaware....does get confusing @ some exchanges, especially out near Media, KOP, Malvern...1 wrong turn & you a F'ed. :pinch:

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• Thank you received: 56

JBare replied the topic: Re:150 without capone :(

Should have stopped at Nifty Fifties for a black n white, would have cleared your head!

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds