120g stock list

• Fijiwigi
  • Fijiwigi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Fijiwigi created the topic: 120g stock list

Hello all I need stocking opinions. To avoid the debate and to keep it simple if anyone that would like to chime in could simply list for me what they would stock their 120g tank with having only the following criteria. (I have seen a lot of varying opinion)

1 albino oscar is non negotiable (star attraction)
Not interested in haVing a 2nd oscar.
No silver dollars

Thank you for participating :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 18

turtle lover replied the topic: 120g stock list

Fijiwigi wrote: Hello all I need stocking opinions. To avoid the debate and to keep it simple if anyone that would like to chime in could simply list for me what they would stock their 120g tank with having only the following criteria. (I have seen a lot of varying opinion)

1 albino oscar is non negotiable (star attraction)
Not interested in haVing a 2nd oscar.
No silver dollars

Thank you for participating :-)

Try striped raphael catfish or featherfin catfish.

• Thank you received: 40

face mcshooty replied the topic: 120g stock list

if it was my tank (and it almost is i have a 60 L 18W 24T) i would probably just do a single oscar like i have now if i had to get a tank mate i would try a firemouth cichlid or a small/medium sized pleco of some kind

Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead focus on what to do next

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: 120g stock list

I would definitely have a small catfish, may be a Synodontis, these are absolutely brilliant additions to an aquarium.. I had one in my 125 gallon aquarium a few years ago, he used to live in a large plant pot. I also had a small jade eyed Cichlid & the whole aquarium was very peaceful.

At the time I did have a couple of Oscars as well, but I had a couple of large canister filters which keep the water in really good condition.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• Thank you received: 18

turtle lover replied the topic: 120g stock list

OFL wrote: I would definitely have a small catfish, may be a Synodontis, these are absolutely brilliant additions to an aquarium.. I had one in my 125 gallon aquarium a few years ago, he used to live in a large plant pot. I also had a small jade eyed Cichlid & the whole aquarium was very peaceful.

At the time I did have a couple of Oscars as well, but I had a couple of large canister filters which keep the water in really good condition.

Featherfin right?

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds