1/2 way bully

• Vinny
  • Vinny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8

Vinny created the topic: 1/2 way bully

So my red spot sev was once the baby of the tank. It was like best friends with my last Oscar from day one. Like I've said before when the Oscar past this guy grew some balls and tries to run the tank. When I got the new O he chased a little. As far as I can tell the chase is gone but I do notice them fight a little over food. I think this is mainly because my sevs are tired of not eating cause the new O eats like 3 pellets a second. Only reason this concerns me is cause my O always seems to have a new battle scar healing. Is it cause he's swimming into stuff maybe or is it the sev. The O has grown quite some bit over the weeks. When the time comes that this guy is bigger than the sev you think he will get some act right and things will be calm like they where with my last one?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Tomfish_13 replied the topic: 1/2 way bully

hi I have 2 oscars in 75 gal they are about 7 or 8 in and battle scars are normal I found at the peak of there fighting which has calmed down a lot, that whether your decorations are sharp or jagged or smooth that almost all injuries were from them I had a log some pots a dragon ect and now I have removed them no more battle scars. the tank might not look as good but your o's will be more happy. try using tall plants or similar so they can sorta hide so they dont constantly see each other.

• Vinny
  • Vinny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8

Vinny replied the topic: Re:1/2 way bully

Damn forget the fighting how do you manage to keep the water good. Thats a tight fit

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Thank you received: 0

Tomfish_13 replied the topic: Re:1/2 way bully

I usefully do water changes every other day 35-40% and have 2 power filters each rated for 65 gallons, I spend a bit bit more on water conditioner than most since I do changes so often. I also dont use regular conditioner I use stress coat with aloe Vera in it.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds