Omg my python arrived 4 days early!!!

• Thank you received: 187

DMD123 replied the topic: Omg my python arrived 4 days early!!!

If you are going to get a six foot tank skip the in between 125g and just go for a 180g

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bri B
  • Bri B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32

Bri B replied the topic: Re:Omg my python arrived 4 days early!!!

Dmd of course. When I upgrade it will be the most huge tank I can fit in my house/afford.

• Thank you received: 196

UNC-CH replied the topic: Omg my python arrived 4 days early!!!

Cool ... you got the python. B) Things just got so much easier for you. Faster too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bri B

• Bri B
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Unc I did a massive nitrate destroying water change in 1/8th the time. More amazing than I thought it would be. So effective.

• Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:Re:Omg my python arrived 4 days early!!!

*will* end up thinking about what you could put in there.

That's how it begins :evil:[/quote]

Yes this is bri b down fall....this is how it starts....this hobby is like a drug addiction...I would put a tank in the bathroom if I could

• Thank you received: 15

LeafsFan replied the topic: Omg my python arrived 4 days early!!!

The Python is a life saver, enjoy.

And talking about different tanks and upgrading. This is how it all started with me.
Went in the pet store one day bored and seen the fish and decided I wanted a tank. The next day I had a second hand 30 gallon, this was in August. I had some mollies and stuff like that in it, then I seen oscars and just knew I needed one so by the end of September I bought a 46 to keep an Oscar in (knowing it was temporary and too small to house an Oscar in) I just had to have one they were so cool. Then by December there was the 100 gallon taking up half my bed room.
Buying a fish tank it a trap. Once you buy one that's it, you can't stop ahahah not that I want to stop but with it being a slow time of year for work trying to save money, getting addicted to fish tanks does not help ahahah

• Bri B
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Haha guys. It's Def a drug. Instead of rehoming the Danios I used to cycle my 55 I buy another tank and know they are in my bedroom. I couldn't just give them back lol. For God's sakes they cycled my big tank. I owed them a happy life. All 7 survived too. 4 leopard long fins and 3 pearls. They took the ammonia and nitrite spikes like we're nothing. Seriously if you are cycling any tank that's what you need. They are like cyborgs lol

• Thank you received: 10

TheLilMommaB replied the topic: Re:Omg my python arrived 4 days early!!!

MTS is absolutely the best syndrome there is and nearly impossible to cure :-) I took over my parents Oscars in October and now I have 4 tanks running an, empty I'm gathering supplies to start up, constantly thinking of how I could move that tanks around to make room for more tank, and I'm on Craigslist atleast once a day looking for more tanks lol...I'm even trying to figure out if I could built a stand that would allow me to place more tanks above the 130...so much empty space above the tanks...I practically pace the room thinking about how to fill the room better lol

Stay at home mommy to 4 kids (Ana 11, Joseph 10, Alizabeth 6, and Christian 2) 11 purple pincher hermit crabs, 8 cats, 6 guppies, 2 little molly fish, 3 ferrets, 2 parrakets, 2 Oscars, 1 red eared slider, 1 cockatiel, 1 goldfish, 1 veiled chameleon, and 1 bone headed pittbull. And working with The Mid Atlantic Turtle and Tortoise Association to become a slider foster.

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Re:Omg my python arrived 4 days early!!!

I wanted to see a snake lol

Haku, I knew your were good.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds