Dwarf Gourami/Julii Cory update.

• Bri B
  • Bri B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32

Bri B replied the topic: Re:Dwarf Gourami/Julii Cory update.

Snagged 2 nice closeups of the Dwarf gourami

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 203

Big-Ken replied the topic: Re:Dwarf Gourami/Julii Cory update.

Wow those look nice, its funny the deep we delve in the hobby the more we forget about the "common" fish and how pretty they look

• Bri B
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Yeah Ken I did a ton of research on fish that can thrive in a 10 gallon and these guys were just irrisistable. So vivid and they have their own funny little quirks and personality also. They are doing great. Same with my mini cory cats. They couldn't care less about each other so they are turning out to be very compatible tank mates. Can't wait to get the driftwood in there. It will be one of the nicer looking 10 gallon tanks I've ever seen.

• Thank you received: 196

UNC-CH replied the topic: Dwarf Gourami/Julii Cory update.

Some java fern would look great growing on that driftwood. B) I think it grows pretty easily, but ken can help you with that much better than I can.

BTW - I have to go to petco for plants (like java fern) and driftwood. Petsmarts have very few plants and no driftwood where I am.

• Bri B
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Thanks Mike I will Def look into it. And when I said it will be one of the best 10 gallon tank set ups I ever saw I didn't say best because your Betta/shrimp/planted 10 is by far the prettiest thing I've ever seen in a 10 gallon. Simply perfect. I showed the video to my 13 year old daughter and she told me I need to do that asap haha. My petsmart has moss balls and a few taller plants but haven't seen any java. Will Def look for some tho after the driftwood is in place

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds