Attempt To Go Out Again....

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re:Attempt To Go Out Again....

Mark Sanchez ... Not a fan can't wait for the game tho super excited ! Won't pick sides just love good football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Attempt To Go Out Again....

Ed......me neither...BUT, he is an adequate back/up.....I would just take the long-ball game out of his hands....run the CRAP out of that ball against Dallas's piss-poor D, mix in the short pass to TE/RB in the open, use the play-action. Get Zach Ertz involved, use Polk on short-yardage, etc. In Chip We Trust. B)

J.....Dallas fan, really? You disappoint me, young lady. But, I do hope that 'ol Jerry Jones lives FOR-EV-ER..........because as long as that interfering boob keeps making all the decisions in Big D, that team will be mired in mediocrity. He THINKS he knows football.......you keep thinking that, Jerry.....I think the glue from his toupee leached into his brain. :blink:

Just wait....if the Eagles take a commanding lead, his Crypt-Keeper clone a$$ will appear on the sidelines..........if that happens, game over. :evil:

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• Thank you received: 56

JBare replied the topic: Re:Attempt To Go Out Again....

Jack...sorry to disappoint. It's in my blood. If it makes you feel any better, living in Philly I went to games and supported the Eagles when they weren't playing my boys. I've never hated them, and until I met my husband they were my background team. But now that background team is the Panthers by default of my husband (and #59 OMG) so. . .

As far as Jerry Jones go, just waiting for the dude to die, I can't disagree with you there. Being a Dallas fan is heartbreaking, but no matter what I do I can't walk away from my boys.

BTW, nice avatar. Though I do believe it borders are smack

• Thank you received: 160

Poseidon2.0 replied the topic: Attempt To Go Out Again....

Darth Nandopsis wrote: ......off Black Friday.......may go to Aquarium Center, Black Friday sale....75GL tanks $99.......see what they want for a 90GL. B)

Jack, just fyi, when I called the AC two weeks ago to try and get a 90 gallon for Darth Vader they didn't have them in stock. They got 4 foot 125s but no 90s! Go figure. They will order them in, though. They sell Aqueon aquariums, which have a life time warranty for over 55s.

You are brave to face the BF hoards.

Go Eagles! B)

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re:Attempt To Go Out Again....

In chip we trust !! Love chip kelly I hope he writes a book I would love to read it

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish

This is for all those other damn Cowgirlz fans......your team just got their asses handed to them....AT HOME......they gave up in the 2nd quarter, & were fighting amongst themselves, like the losers they are.....damn lucky that score wasn't a LOT higher......& now you have to come to Philly?? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!! COWGIRLZ SUCK!!! :evil:

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

This is the #1 reason I hate that I love football. I would never say anything like this to a fan of any team we've beat. Congratulations on your win!

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish

I generally don't......but I HATE Dallas......always have, always will....& when your #1 arch enemy gets massacred, this is all part of it......I grew up in the era where Philly always got beat, & beat badly by those damn Cowgirlz, & those of us who bleed green had to endure bullcrap from those scumbags who were born in Philly & rooted for Dallas, front-running SOB's that they were......now all that's changed, & what comes around goes around.

Those players on Dallas are whiny crying little babies...things don't go their way, & they were calling each other out, pointing fingers of blame....real men don't do that. They are a bunch of spoiled cry-baby punks....Not one of them tried to pump that team up to try & get back in the game......which is why they suck & will not go anywhere. They are mired in mediocrity, & deservedly so.

This is for ALL those Cowgirlz fans out there:

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Re:Attempt To Go Out Again....

Have you seen silver linings the film. It's all about Philly NFL

Haku, I knew your were good.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds