What movie are you going to watch tonight?

• DBLN8
  • DBLN8's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 218

DBLN8 created the topic: What movie are you going to watch tonight?

The wife and kids are out of town tonight, so I'm doing a double feature of

and

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 158

Goranothos replied the topic: What movie are you going to watch tonight?

Seen them both, and liked them both. Enjoy!

Tonight, wife and I are going to watch Walking Dead, Season 3, Episode 2 on Netflix.

“Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.” -Mike Tyson

• Thank you received: 237

Noddy replied the topic: What movie are you going to watch tonight?

no movies at all, gonna be producing on a new Dubstyle song.
It's night, maybe i will get somewhere without being disturbed. :S

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: What movie are you going to watch tonight?

Can't stand Jaimie Fox, I don't think he can act his way out of a paper bag.

I haven't seen "Into Darkness" yet, but I will.

I WANTED to watch all 3 "Paranormal" activities, but no one will watch a scary movie with me. :pinch:

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Darth Nandopsis wrote: I WANTED to watch all 3 "Paranormal" activities, but no one will watch a scary movie with me. :pinch:

Ha. I'm in the same boat, usually. Wife doesn't like scary movies. On Halloween, however, I'm going over to my nephew's house and we are going to have a scary movie marathon on his 60" HDTV along with beer tasting. I'm bringing the modern remakes of The Thing and Evil Dead. Dunno what he has.

• DBLN8
  • DBLN8's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 218

DBLN8 replied the topic: What movie are you going to watch tonight?

I agree on Jaimie Fox but I'm a big Tarantino fan. Django is a great film,Christopher Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio are really good in this. Star Trek is very good as well, I was never a "trekkie" but I do like this new incarnation of Star Trek.

DBLN8 wrote: I agree on Jaimie Fox but I'm a big Tarantino fan. Django is a great film,Christopher Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio are really good in this. Star Trek is very good as well, I was never a "trekkie" but I do like this new incarnation of Star Trek.

I'm hit and miss with Tarantino. I thought the Kill Bill films were brilliant, and I liked Django, but didn't much care for Inglorious Bastards.

I'm a huge Star Trek fan, and have been since I was a boy watching reruns of the original series. I've seen every episode of every Star Trek, be it the original series, next generation, deep space nine, voyager, enterprise, and all the movies. These new movies with the young actors playing the characters from the original series took a bit of getting used to, but now I like them.

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: What movie are you going to watch tonight?

Goranothos wrote:

DBLN8 wrote: I agree on Jaimie Fox but I'm a big Tarantino fan. Django is a great film,Christopher Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio are really good in this. Star Trek is very good as well, I was never a "trekkie" but I do like this new incarnation of Star Trek.

I'm hit and miss with Tarantino. I thought the Kill Bill films were brilliant, and I liked Django, but didn't much care for Inglorious Bastards.

I'm a huge Star Trek fan, and have been since I was a boy watching reruns of the original series. I've seen every episode of every Star Trek, be it the original series, next generation, deep space nine, voyager, enterprise, and all the movies. These new movies with the young actors playing the characters from the original series took a bit of getting used to, but now I like them.

I'm still pissed that THEY BLEW UP VULCAN!!! WTF was the line of thinking there? And this new one, that's guy's supposed to be Khan? Mmmmmm.....I will watch it, but I wasn't very impressed w/ the 1st "new" one....... :pinch:

Deep Space Nine was a VERY good series......LOTS of ship-to-ship battles(especially later on w/ The Dominion) B)

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Yes, DS9 really started hitting it's stride when they got the ship and could leave the station.

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the new Star Trek movies are supposed to be an "alternate reality" type deal. An old comic book trick when you want to change things a whole lot without affecting the long established "canon".

• Thank you received: 203

Big-Ken replied the topic: Re:Re: What movie are you going to watch tonight?

I borrowed "This is the End" from a buddy so we will be watching that tonight

I really like the new star trek and how they have relaunched the series without crapping on the history, I really hate this new fad of redoing old movies word for word

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds