P. Breidohri

• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis created the topic: P. Breidohri

I sent an e-mail today to Jeff Rapps asking what the shipping would be to Philly for 4 of these....no response yet, but anybody local/semi-local interested in doing a group buy to help defray cost of shipping?

I was also thinking of seeing if I couldn't just drive to his place...I think he's in Princeton NJ, about an hour or so from me.....if the shipping is going to be killer, I think I would rather ask him if I could do a pick-up....he does have some nice stuff right now...including Tri-Macs. :whistle:

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: P. Breidohri

wow good call on the shipping, there prob 5,000 miles between us so im no good on that front lol.

Try advertising on local sites too like Craigslist. People do that here in the UK.

Haku, I knew your were good.

• Thank you received: 163

tehmole replied the topic: P. Breidohri

that's pretty ....

i think he offers pickup from what i've read ~

do i smell new tank on the dark side?

• Thank you received: 56

JBare replied the topic: Re:P. Breidohri

I was wondering about a pick up myself on my way back home, I really want the L200 pleco but don't want to spend $90

• Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:P. Breidohri

He usually takes a day to respond. This is gonna be fun to watch congrats
I think shipping is around 50 or 60 I did pick up once and will never do that again way too far. But he may be closer to you jack being that he was soo far from nyc

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: P. Breidohri

We'll see what he comes back w/........I have a 55GL laying around & PLENTY of cycled filters, but this all depends on price of shipping.......I really just want a male, but if I get a pair we'll see what happens.....but I am not gonna get shellacked on shipping. :pinch: It does state on his site that he doesn't entertain "walk-ins", but I am just wondering if he will make appoinments....Princeton is about 50 minutes from my house, it's right past Trenton. Hell, I may need somebody to go w/ me & stop me from coming home w/ 1/2 the place.....saw Leopardus plecos, I want one of them, & Tri-macs, & Festae, & Clown loaches, & Argentae, & ..........this ain't gonna be good. :laugh:

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• Thank you received: 195

jmunroe replied the topic: Re:P. Breidohri

Might not be good, and you may come home with too much, but will be a heck of fun trip. I bet he's got an awesome setup. Be nice to get a tour of the place.

Go do a water change - the solution to pollution is dilution.

He doesnt let you tour his place he meets you at a gas station. Im sure he has let people in that have been purchasing large orders over the years. But his "fish factory" is set up on his property so I can see why he wouldnr let anyone visit

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: P. Breidohri

Meets you at a gas station? Doesn't that sound a little shady? I'm not driving all the way to Princeton NJ for that. Thanks for the heads up Frank.

I'll just see what he comes back with.

Well yes and no I mean I wouldnt want people coming to my home to buy fish all of the time. But like I said no way in hell im doing that drive again.
Jack cjeck out www.wetspottropicals.com I got the hets from them and have to say the conditions that the fish were shipped in and their physical condition was top notch. Not a damaged fin, no water leakage and the bags were full with air. Love jeffs stuff but have to give the nod to wetspot. Also only 30 bucks to ship next day

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds