Nail biting game.... Seahawks to the Superbowl, Anyone watch?

• DMD123
  • DMD123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 187

DMD123 created the topic: Nail biting game.... Seahawks to the Superbowl, Anyone watch?

Wow, nail biting game today but the Seahawks are going to the Superbowl!

Anyone watch the game?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 40

ehh replied the topic: Re:Nail biting game.... Seahawks to the Superbowl, Anyone watch?

I was hoping for a packers vs patriots Super Bowl.
When Green Bay didn't score in the 3rd I knew it was over. They messed up by not converting those first two turn overs into touchdowns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:Nail biting game.... Seahawks to the Superbowl, Anyone watch?

Good for them! They beat my boys on a b.s call....THAT WAS A CATCH

• Thank you received: 56

JBare replied the topic: Re:Nail biting game.... Seahawks to the Superbowl, Anyone watch?

^ yes, it was a catch

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Nail biting game.... Seahawks to the Superbowl, Anyone watch?

NO, IT WASN'T. The moment that ball touched the ground, incomplete pass. The Girlz got away w/ one the week before w/ no pass interference called...& REALLY got away w/ Dez Bryant coming on to the field 2 weeks in a row WITH NO HELMET ON. That's an automatic unsportsmanlike 15 yarder.

I really liked the shot of Bryant walking off the field w/ a towel over his head. Priceless.

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:Nail biting game.... Seahawks to the Superbowl, Anyone watch?

Sorry jack but that was a catch only reason why it wasnt was because of that call the prior week. Dez made a football move and hit the ground then the ball popped out and he made contact with the defender prior to the ball coming out. Catch catch catch...... just cuz your philly pigeons didnt get in boo hoo

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Nail biting game.... Seahawks to the Superbowl, Anyone watch?

Ball hit the ground, did not maintain control throughout entire process.....not a catch. Been called that way since 2010. You can state CATCH all day long, like all the Girlz fans are doing, but it wasn't. And what about Bryant walking in to the field not once but 2X in 2 weeks? Still wondering why that wasn't called.

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Catch catch catch
.... hell all it really means is that we have a crappy draft pick now.....

I hope the pigeons sign sanchez to a 10 yr deal

• DMD123
  • DMD123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 187

DMD123 replied the topic: Nail biting game.... Seahawks to the Superbowl, Anyone watch?

Settle down guys.... all that matters is that my Seahawk's made it :laugh:

• Thank you received: 218

DBLN8 replied the topic: Nail biting game.... Seahawks to the Superbowl, Anyone watch?

It was a catch but per the rule it wasn't ruled a catch. That rule will be changed this off season.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds