Avengers and Offshoot Movies.

• Rogue_Violetta
  • Rogue_Violetta's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 25

Rogue_Violetta created the topic: Avengers and Offshoot Movies.

So, which of all the movies is your favourite?

Mine would be Thor 2: The Dark World. I quite liked seeing Thor have to team up with Loki, those two are awesome together. And I actually loved Malekith, though I am a bit of a Christopher Eccleston fan. Loved him in Doctor Who and The Borrowers, and this one too. I think I only disliked him in Gone in 60 Seconds, but he apparently didn't like that one much either, lol.

I just love those funny moments. "You just decapitated your grandfather." And the argument about who should fly the ship- the one who can fly, or the one who could actually pilot the darn thing.

There's a few interesting Easter Eggs in there too, like the music on a piano, for example. And Stan Lee showing up randomly, lol.

What's your favourite?

Keeper of the Food Pellets of Malekith the Never Accursed, Lover of Bubbles and Airstones, and Beloved of the Rogue Violetta.

Throw yourself in- use the wrong words, try different foods, kiss random fish. It's an adventure!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goranothos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 218

DBLN8 replied the topic: Avengers and Offshoot Movies.

Iron Man 1 was a great intro to the series, I too like The Dark world but my favorite right now would be the Winter Soldier. I love the old school spy vibe about it.
I really like all the Marvel/Disney movies to-date, I grew up reading those comics in the 70's & 80's. My #1 seed as a kid was Spider man but they cant seem to get the character right on film (Sony wont let the rights go back to Disney :( )
I'm looking forward to the next batch of them to come out.

• Thank you received: 187

DMD123 replied the topic: Avengers and Offshoot Movies.

Ive enjoyed all the new Marvel movies. I went in with no expectations with any of them and have always walked away happy. I really liked 'Guardians' and am looking forward to some of the new reboots like the Fantastic Four and I have not seen previews yet but heard Daredevil will also get a reboot.

• Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:Avengers and Offshoot Movies.

Wow great topic. I read comics theough out my child hood into my early 20's lol had a desk job for a while with nothing to do. My favs were xmen and hulk
I wish they did xmen as good as the avengers. I havent seen the latest thor (embarrassing I know) to be honest I liked the avengers movie best. Winter soldier and gaurdians were great too. I love how they are tying thanos into the series. Cant stand the guy they got to do cap america though just horrible perfect human torch but cmon not cap A.
Probably not gonna happen but it would be awesome if they did a world war hulk spin off....he basically beats the snot out of everyone

The upcoming Avengers looks like it will rock. Love the Ironman Hulk-buster armor.

Just saw the Daredevil preview is a Netflix series. Lame, my hope was for a new movie.

• Thank you received: 160

Poseidon2.0 replied the topic: Avengers and Offshoot Movies.

GotG is probably my favorite followed by the Avengers. I am a Joss Whedon fan and am really looking forward to the next Avengers. Like DMD123 I usually don't go away disappointed from a show.

Am usually on the lookout for the Stan Lee cameo in all the films. Always a fun activity. :lol:

Poseidon2.0 wrote: I am a Joss Whedon fan and am really looking forward to the next Avengers.

Firefly/Serenity fan?

So the real question is how nerdy are you? Anyone keep up with the TV stuff? Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter?

• Thank you received: 218

DBLN8 replied the topic: Avengers and Offshoot Movies.

I don't like agent Carter doesn't really draw me in, Agent of Shield is not bad the few episodes I have seen. I do like Gotham (I know DC not Marvel) I'm one of those that happen to like both. The Nolan Batman's where great.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds