Avengers and Offshoot Movies.

• Thank you received: 218

DBLN8 replied the topic: Avengers and Offshoot Movies.

@ Frank he was a perfect Torch but I like him as CA as well. Anybody see the Deadpool short Ryan Reynolds put out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:Avengers and Offshoot Movies.

Cant watch those shows.... my kids are always up. Hulk buster ?! ?! Im gonna have to dig a little. From what u heard ultrob is the villan in the next one... I wanna see thanos...

Not sure if you guys are familiar with cival war series but I hope they stay clear of it.

Dead.pool !!! Please tell me they are.making a movie !!! Reynolds would be perfect as dead pool

I like the avengers but xmen if done in the same manner would be epic. First class and days of future past were great I wish they could reboot the series but keep the same actors. Cmon how do you kill off cyclops....never happened ! And colossus just gets little scenes here and there ugh

Imo cap should have been a little older and a more serious type. He wasnt young when he "died" bucky was.

Cant wait to see it...quicksilver and the Scarlett witch ?? Mhh. Hulk buster suit... maybe world war hulk tie ins ?? Mhhh

• Thank you received: 187

DMD123 replied the topic: Avengers and Offshoot Movies.

I really did enjoy the last X-men. I like that generation with Bishop but was really wanting to see Cable. The next one looks interesting with what appears to be Apocalypse.

While the Deadpool idea is intriguing... I hated Ryan Reynolds in that role. It would be another Green Lantern disaster. :blink:

I dont know ....dead pool is hardly ever serious always goofy, nerdy, and corny in the comics..seems just right for him...o do agree though green lantern was a disaster hes horrible for that role....another one I thought should have been a little more serious

Ryan Reynolds on Why Deadpool Won't be Another Green Lantern
www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/05/ryan-reynolds-on-why-deadpool-wont-be-another-green-lantern

• Thank you received: 218

DBLN8 replied the topic: Avengers and Offshoot Movies.

Reynolds was the least of the problems for GL the script was terrible, I do think he's a good DP as long as it's not neutered down to PG 13 I think they can pull it off.

While not a huge fan of GL I do own it on Blu ray because I am a movie geek and it was a $3.99 Black Friday special. :laugh:

I am also looking forward to Ant man and how they will tie him into the movie Marvel universe.

Mehh

This looks great

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds