I think the designer was a fish keeper...

• Rogue_Violetta
  • Rogue_Violetta's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 25

Rogue_Violetta created the topic: I think the designer was a fish keeper...

Who else thinks that this was possibly designed by a fish keeper?

http ://ww w. facebook. com/TerribleRealEstateAgentPhotographs/photos/a.612796888739049.1073741828.612660185419386/826050677413668/?type=1&theater

Yes, I know it's a Facebook link, but I couldn't be bothered going to the site, lol.

Keeper of the Food Pellets of Malekith the Never Accursed, Lover of Bubbles and Airstones, and Beloved of the Rogue Violetta.

Throw yourself in- use the wrong words, try different foods, kiss random fish. It's an adventure!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: I think the designer was a fish keeper...

Rogue_Violetta wrote: Who else thinks that this was possibly designed by a fish keeper?

http ://ww w. facebook. com/TerribleRealEstateAgentPhotographs/photos/a.612796888739049.1073741828.612660185419386/826050677413668/?type=1&theater

Yes, I know it's a Facebook link, but I couldn't be bothered going to the site, lol.

don't worry, whenever i see unusual post, i just delete the post and ban the poster.
i will check on this... thanks

• Rogue_Violetta
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Rogue_Violetta replied the topic: I think the designer was a fish keeper...

I didn't realise that's why Facebook links were hidden. Is that why ebay links don't show?

Keeper of the Food Pellets of Malekith the Never Accursed, Lover of Bubbles and Airstones, and Beloved of the Rogue Violetta.

Throw yourself in- use the wrong words, try different foods, kiss random fish. It's an adventure!

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: I think the designer was a fish keeper...

actually, i thought it was posted in OFL facebook page... but apparently no...
sometimes, they do that to attract viewers... or create curiosity...

btw, how many botia loaches do you keep (seen on profile pic)

• Rogue_Violetta
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Rogue_Violetta replied the topic: I think the designer was a fish keeper...

Oh, gotcha. I just thought this was a little amusing and that some people might get a giggle, lol.

I have 5 of these guys at the moment. I got a tank from a friend who was moving house, and there wasn't enough room for the tank, so got 4 yoyo, and 6 kuhli loaches. I had to remove the sand that came with the tank, and put in gravel for cleaning reasons, so gave up the kuhli's to a LFS that won't sell them, but is keeping them in a display tank, because the gravel was just not very good for them at all, and it was heartbreaking watching them try to burrow in it.

I got 2 more yoyo's, babies, from a LFS, who fell in fine with the others, even bringing them out more, but the secondary female got territorial when we had to move them out of the tank overnight when the stand needed fixing, and killed one of them.

What about you? Do you keep any?

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds