River Monsters Show

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 415

OFL replied the topic: Re:River Monsters Show

Rogue_Violetta wrote: I haven't got that far yet! Curious now...

Might watch another ep before bed, can't sleep in tomorrow. Gotta be somewhere in the morning.

Maybe he could come try fishing here... the ep could be called "Do Trout Exist Here Outside Day One Of School Holidays?".

I don't think Jeremy does small fish :-)

You should see the episode where he Is fishing for Tarpon from a canoe using a fly rod, unbelievable

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 18

turtle lover replied the topic: Re:River Monsters Show

OFL wrote:

Might watch another ep before bed, can't sleep in tomorrow. Gotta be somewhere in the morning.

Maybe he could come try fishing here... the ep could be called "Do Trout Exist Here Outside Day One Of School Holidays?".

You should see the episode where he Is fishing for Tarpon from a canoe using a fly rod, unbelievable

He did examined piranha and candiru. I actually agree the tarpon along with the music is the best fight. The second best would be the arapaima from Body Snatcher although maybe I may be biased to the fish itself.

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 415

OFL replied the topic: Re:River Monsters Show

turtle lover wrote:

OFL wrote:

He did examined piranha and candiru. I actually agree the tarpon along with the music is the best fight. The second best would be the arapaima from Body Snatcher although maybe I may be biased to the fish itself.

Yes you are right, I remember piranha Episode, that's one where he was investigating a school bus that had ended up in the river somewhere in the Amazon. Apparently everybody had been eaten alive. However, I think he was trying to determine whether they were dead or not because piranha don't normally eat live animals. Then he actually got into a small pool of water containing a school of piranha just to prove that they are actually no danger to humans whatsoever.

The other episode that was very interesting is where he went to New Guinea I believe to investigate reports that a fish was attacking the genitalia of men. It turned out to be a Pacu that wasn't even native to that country.

Did anyone ever watch Jungle Hooks? That's actually the first fishing series I watched featuring Jeremy Wade. He was trying to catch a large Arapaina in the Amazon. Actually, my mother most amazing things that happened during the series was that during filming their plane crashed into the jungle, fortunately nobody was hurt. It was all filmed and actually was included in one of the episodes.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• Thank you received: 18

turtle lover replied the topic: Re:River Monsters Show

OFL wrote:

turtle lover wrote:

OFL wrote:

Yes you are right, I remember piranha Episode, that's one where he was investigating a school bus that had ended up in the river somewhere in the Amazon. Apparently everybody had been eaten alive. However, I think he was trying to determine whether they were dead or not because piranha don't normally eat live animals. Then he actually got into a small pool of water containing a school of piranha just to prove that they are actually no danger to humans whatsoever.

The other episode that was very interesting is where he went to New Guinea I believe to investigate reports that a fish was attacking the genitalia of men. It turned out to be a Pacu that wasn't even native to that country.

Did anyone ever watch Jungle Hooks? That's actually the first fishing series I watched featuring Jeremy Wade. He was trying to catch a large Arapaina in the Amazon. Actually, my mother most amazing things that happened during the series was that during filming their plane crashed into the jungle, fortunately nobody was hurt. It was all filmed and actually was included in one of the episodes.

I have watched Jungle Hooks India. The music seemed kiddish, but love the series. The first jungle Hooks unfortunately has not been in the Philippines yet, I think. I love the Mutilator episode. it shows the effects of invasive species. It is important especially since many people keep pacu. THis episode although reminds me of the Face Ripper.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds