River Monsters fishing for Arapaina

• Thank you received: 18

turtle lover replied the topic: River Monsters fishing for Arapaina

Poseidon2.0 wrote:

OFL wrote: The ones in Thailand are commercially stocked at a fishing lake aren't they? They have some fishing lakes over there that are stocked with lots of different South American monsters. If it wasn't for the heat, I would like to go out there myself, but it would just be too darn hot for me.

If you go during December to January, it is not too bad at all. Even gets chilly at night.

That also happens during the Philippines. Even during the outdoors at these months I wear a jacket.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: River Monsters fishing for Arapaina

If you don't live in the UK then you probably haven't heard of John Wilson, no not the conductor, the all-round celebrity fisherman. He's basically been around for years, I first started watching "Go Fishing" in 1987, think that was his first Fishing show, in fact I think he was one of the first celebrity fisherman to appear on our television on a regular spot. Anyway, he presented various different shows over the years and recently retired. He actually lives in Thailand now, but she also presented quite a few shows from one of the big fishing lakes. This is a video from YouTube of fishing there.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• Thank you received: 18

turtle lover replied the topic: River Monsters fishing for Arapaina

Isn't United Kingdom famous for fishing?

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds