Investor, Apple Is No Longer The Biggest Stock: Why You Should Wo

• IJCBLOGS
  • IJCBLOGS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

IJCBLOGS created the topic: Investor, Apple Is No Longer The Biggest Stock: Why You Should Wo

Google owner Alphabet (GOOGL) is dropping in the stock market today as well, but it is now the biggest company. The switch comes shortly after Apple posted its first-ever decline in iPhone sales, and as analysts continued to voice concerns over a longer upgrade cycle.

More Source:

www.ijcblogs.blogspot.com/2016/05/investor-blog-apple-is-no-longer.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Investor, Apple Is No Longer The Biggest Stock: Why You Should Wo

The only Apple device I like use my iPod. I bought myself an iPhone last year but only wanted to pay as you go. Three times now it's taken £20 off me for no apparent reason. The second time I did it I went back to Currys and they apparently switched off a "roaming" feature that these smart phones have. Basically they update your phone automatically as you go, but obviously it does cost you every time this happens. However, I checked my phone the other day and I had £0 balance. It's either this, or am wondering whether I lose the money if I don't use it at the end of the month. I shouldn't, if I am topping my phone using pay-as-you-go than the money should stay my account indefinitely. Anyway, I'm so incensed by what's happened again I'm getting red of the iPhone and I'm going to find something that doesn't thieve off me. To be perfectly honest I don't need a smart phone, the phone is only for me to take with me when I am out in my van, something in a case of emergencies.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds