Water Wolf underwater fish filming camera

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL created the topic: Water Wolf underwater fish filming camera

My number one hobby is angling, carp angling in particular. I recently came across an underwater camera that can be incorporated into your rig, it will then enable you to film the fish actually taking your bait.

So I went on to Google and found what looked like a pretty good deal. When I received the package I didn't quite understand how what I had just opened was going to film anything. I then realised that I have inadvertently ordered just the kit that you mount the camera on. I was rather annoyed because the listing was quite misleading. They included the camera in the picture which would immediately make you think you are getting the camera. You had to read right to the end of the advert before actually stated that the camera was not included. Anyway, I'm not blaming anyone but myself for this mistake, although I do believe they should take the camera out of the photo and just have the kit included. Then there will be absolutely no mistake.

Anyway, what exactly do you get in your mounting kit? Check this video out below

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: Water Wolf underwater fish filming camera

well... since you already have the mounting kit, now is the time to get the camera LOL!

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Water Wolf underwater fish filming camera

You have got to be joking Paul, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction. Going by the quality of the rubbish I bought, I don't think the camera can be that good. £34.99 for a piece of plastic and a couple of bits of metal, the camera is only £99.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds