pups at 5 weeks...

• Thank you received: 26

dotti90 replied the topic: Re: pups at 5 weeks...

btd71 wrote: yes they are purebred they always have blue eyes till about 6 weeks when they get their depth perception. they all had blue eyes to start but most have turned brown now.

ahh cool =)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• btd71
  • btd71's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

btd71 replied the topic: Re: pups at 5 weeks...

nah not too bad matt i got them in an unfinished part of my basement where they cant do too much damage...

• Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: pups at 5 weeks...

btd71 wrote: i can ship you one cebo, if your serious.theres only 2 blues left!!!

Thanks btd. i may seriously hit you up for one on a future litter. I am a fan of the bully breeds. I currently have a boston terrier, but i have raised a boxer, a pitbull, and my cousin used to breed english bulldogs so i have been around those too. Pitbull/staffordshire terriors have been one of my favorites. They are a very healthy breed with very little problems and they are one of the most loving to people breeds out there. they really love to please their owners. smart too.

Several months back I gave up the Pit/ Bull Terrier mix dog Shasta to a good home. We have missed her very much. but needed to find her a good home due my situation with having a baby on the way , and having limited space at my current house (no fenced backyard). but I have always wanted a blue pit, and I will have a place with a backyard within the next year or so. ... so when i do i will try to look you up. hopefully you stick around the site til then. :)

Here is a vid of Shasta (bull terrier/ pit mix) and sadie (my current boston terrier) :

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0

• btd71
  • btd71's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

btd71 replied the topic: Re: pups at 5 weeks...

good lookin pup cebo.. i'm sure i will be around when ur ready for a pup..

• Thank you received: 26

Jdempsey replied the topic: Re: pups at 5 weeks...

Very nice pups. Im sure those lil guys wont last long.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds