pitbulls are so loved.

• Best81
  • Best81's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Best81 created the topic: pitbulls are so loved.

I have many friends that have pitbulls and they love people.I wish people did not hurt they the way they do.Im the kind of guy that wood put my life on the line for pet thats how much i love them.all my life ive had pets. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 18

mishka replied the topic: Re: pitbulls are so loved.

I agree, Pitbulls are VERY friendly, I rescued a female Pitbull named Red with horrid skin cancer, she was completely bald.. sadly, she didn't live too long even with all the treatment I put on her, I had her for many 3-4 months, she was also abused, but she was the SWEETEST dog I have EVER met.. every pit bull I meet are always sweet, sweet dogs.

• Best81
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Best81 replied the topic: Re: pitbulls are so loved.

itS HARD SOMEDAY WITH OUT HERE.i BLAM MY SELF.bCOUSE IF I NEVER WANT AWAY SHE WOOD STILL BE HERE.SHE WAS DADDYS BABY TRULY.THE WIFE WOOD SAY SHES DADDYS BITCH LOL AND SHE WAS IN A GOOD WAS.SHE COME FROM A BAD HOME WARE THEY PUT HERE IN FIGHTS.I HAD HERE 2LONG GOOD YEARS.WE HAD GOOD TIMES.GOD IT HURTS TO TALK ABOUT HERE.I GOT HERE ON MY FACE BOOK JUST TO KEEP HER IN MY HEART ALL THE TIME.OREO KEEPS ME GOOD.R.I.P ICESS

• Thank you received: 203

Big-Ken replied the topic: Re: pitbulls are so loved.

I feel strongly that any dog is only as good as its master but.....i will NEVER own a pitbull cause of what they are capable of. I had a friend that rescued a female pit and she seemed like a good dog and never acted weird toward me till one night I was over at his place and I got up off the couch and walked to the kitchen and out of no where she attacked the back of my heal, thank good I was wearing shoes, from that point on I never turned my back on that dog and she acted weird around me. I'm not friends with him anymore cause I expressed to him that he needs to put that dog away if I'm around and that if she attacked me again I would pull my knife, he didn't like that but I don't care I'm not putting myself around a dog that could rip out the back of my leg with little effort

With that being said a dog is only as good as its master that raised it and I don't feel they should be banned, they are no more dangerous than a rot, doberman, mastif, ect
The following user(s) said Thank You: Best81

• Best81
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Best81 replied the topic: Re: pitbulls are so loved.

I UNDERSTAND MAN REALLY I DO HE SHOULD PUT HER UP.MY NEW DOG JUST STARD DOING THAT TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHY I DONT NOW BUT PITS SENSE STUFF WE CANT.MY PIT DONT LIKE PEOPLE CLOSE TO HIS FEET SO HE NIPS AT HEM AND I TELL HEM ALL THE TIME.HE SAID TO NIGHT IF MY PIT BITES HEM HE WILL HURT HEM.I TOLD HEM IF HE HURT MY DOG I WOULD HURT HEM.FUCKING WITH MY DOG IS LIKE FU WITH MY KIDS.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds