Get ya cats out

• benmcfadden
  • benmcfadden's Avatar Topic Author
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Get ya cats out

haha very cute..

Haku, I knew your were good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 182

jnet replied the topic: Get ya cats out

dexters cute :)

I love munchkins and scottish folds and hope to breed perhaps in future when we have no dogs. NOT together though scottish fold cross munckins are very bad breeding. Can cause alot of defomed legs and leg issues.

we need more cat on here :)

I'm living my life, but not necessarily in the right order :)

• benmcfadden
  • benmcfadden's Avatar Topic Author
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Get ya cats out

Our new neighbours have a cat which is always outside. I might adopt it.

Haku, I knew your were good.

• Thank you received: 182

jnet replied the topic: Get ya cats out

be careful though because it might seem like they dont care but often they do.

Like a few doors down from me they have a cat she is lovely; they got it because their friend was bored of her. However they split up and the woman moved out with the kids. The guy was out at work all day long hours and she got left outside, she had a shed to go in but she wonders around. Everyone said he was cruel and she was a stray but if you talked to the guy; that cat was the only thing keeping him going and he loves her to bits. Also cats tend to say hi like Diego he has his own chair in next doors garden and Marion even lets them in her house like the cats are her friends she is old lady and she talks to them its sweet and I glad she isnt a cat hater.

Often people do tend to get bored of cats though and kick them out its such ashame :(

I'm living my life, but not necessarily in the right order :)

• RoxyTheDog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Love your Pets.
  • Thank you received: 166

RoxyTheDog replied the topic: Get ya cats out

I want to start my old computer and find pics of 'The Cat'. She never had a name and some people never even knew I had her. I adopted her from a friend who was moving away years ago, she was fairly old when I got her and lived for years after she moved in too. She HATED strangers that's why people never saw her, she never liked coming inside so she lived in a box under the house where Roxy couldn't get to. I tried bringing her inside many times but you could see she hated it and started to panic. I built a shelf outside the kitchen window where she had her breakfast and dinner, that was the only times she felt safe. She liked me and would drool like mad when I rubbed her head then put her ears flat and claw my hand if I stopped! She got older, I had to build steps up to the shelf to make it easier for her to get up to eat, her pointy teeth started to wear down so I bought softer food. I knew she was old and her time was running out so I planed to take her to the vet but before I could she just left one day and never came back. I looked everywhere but never found her. My Dad told me cats sometimes leave home to die so that you never find them, maybe it was right. Poor old thing :(

I only have one pic of her, I just found it. She's not a show cat lol but I thought she was nice...

That's the kitchen window, she doesn't look happy there but I never seen a cat smile anyway.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds