Filtration

• Dieboldly
  • Dieboldly's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0

Dieboldly replied the topic: Re:Filtration

Ok well I get that and appreciate all the knowledge you give but here's the thing, it's my choice and my tank. So if I want to keep them, I will. I come on here for advice for certain things and again you bring up my fish count? Like that was taken care off....all I want is a question that I asked answered. Not my fish anymore cuz I am keeping what I have. Sorry. So let's move on from the "fish count" and answer my questions.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 583

Suprd71 replied the topic: Re:Filtration

Well, here's the real thing. You are dismissing the importance of proper space for cichlids, big ones in particular. Yes, of course, its your tank, your fish, you do what you want. I personally will not respond to any more of your queries, as there is no information that will help you, unless you keep the fish in a proper manner. Your fish will not do well as is. Thats a fact. I suggest this site is not for you. Good luck.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!
  • Thank you received: 158

Goranothos replied the topic: Re:Filtration

None of your other questions really matter, because you will not be able to successfully keep two Oscars and a Pleco in a 65 gallon tank, no matter what filters you buy or how many airstones you put in there. You will doom your fish to a short, stunted, unhealthy life. Period.

“Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.” -Mike Tyson
  • Dieboldly
  • Dieboldly's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0

Dieboldly replied the topic: Re:Filtration

Lmfao! Okay guys have a good one! I will do as I want and obviously you guys are too good to respond to just a question that I have and can't stop focusing on the fact that I have "too many fish" in my tank. A forum is to answer questions and if your not willing to, then why are you on here? Like you guys brought up the fish count already in another forum with me and you bring it here again when it's something different? Like really? Just answer my questions and we are golden. If you won't, I will find my answers somewhere else because honestly, this is just ridiculous to me. I ask one simple question that doesn't even have to do with my fish count and I get something else that doesn't even have to do with me freaking question! Ha funny. It's my tank and I will have how many fish I want in there. I am leaving it with what I told you and that's final.

Actually....I'll get my answers from somewhere else. Lol Internet is huge and I'm sure I can find it.

Later!!!!! Forum needs some adjustment......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thank you received: 583

Suprd71 replied the topic: Re:Filtration

Done. Bye.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!
  • Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Filtration

Here's the thing....& please, feel free to go to anywhere else that will lie to you...but the goal of everyone here is to be SUCCESSFUL in fishkeeping & have their fish THRIVE.......which, w/ your stubbornness & unwillingness to listen to FACTS & SCIENCE, you will not be. You are keeping too many fish in an aquarium that is far too small w/ uncycled filters......that's what you should be focusing on....not anything else.

You wish to do things the incorrect way, feel free....& as of now, I am going to speed you on your way......so no one else will waste their time w/ someone who's goal is simply to encourage arguments. I wish you well & hope someday you learn how to do things properly & listen to people who have been doing this longer than you've been alive.

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.
Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds