Looking for adinacara "White saum green terrors"

• banjominnow
  • banjominnow's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 13

banjominnow created the topic: Looking for adinacara "White saum green terrors"

Hi,

I am looking for white saum green terrors. These white saums are the same as a gold saum green terror but with white edgeing on their fins instead of orange. I am looking to buy either 5 to 6 juvies or a larger female whitesaum green terror to breed with my large whitesaum male green terror.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Miss Nicki
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Miss Nicki replied the topic: Re: Looking for adinacara "White saum green terrors"

Good Luck wit your search Hun! :)

• Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Looking for adinacara "White saum green terrors"

not sure where to find one. sounds like a good plan though.

I would start with my local fish stores; see if they could possibly order them. after that, maybe look to sites like tangledupincichlids, etc.

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0

• banjominnow
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

banjominnow replied the topic: Re: Looking for adinacara "White saum green terrors"

Thanks, Nicki I saw that you where looking for festaes to bad you live 8hrs on I-90 West from me here in Austin because I have 6 of the little boogers at about 1 inch from the smallest to 2inches being the biggest.

Thats good info Cebo. I have tried Tangled up in cichlids and emailed the guy but he only has gold saum variety. I have been checking local fish places but with no luck. The good news is I found a white saum on aquabid but I beleive its a male and I am looking for a female because I want to breed it to my big white saum green terror.

• Miss Nicki
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Miss Nicki replied the topic: Re: Looking for adinacara "White saum green terrors"

banjominnow wrote: Thanks, Nicki I saw that you where looking for festaes to bad you live 8hrs on I-90 West from me here in Austin because I have 6 of the little boogers at about 1 inch from the smallest to 2inches being the biggest.

Thats good info Cebo. I have tried Tangled up in cichlids and emailed the guy but he only has gold saum variety. I have been checking local fish places but with no luck. The good news is I found a white saum on aquabid but I beleive its a male and I am looking for a female because I want to breed it to my big white saum green terror.

Hmmm... Where did you aquire these babies???
I have shipping instructions.
Can you post a couple pics??

• banjominnow
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

banjominnow replied the topic: Re: Looking for adinacara "White saum green terrors"

At work as we speak but when I get time I will try get a few pics or video for you. I aquired them from a friend that breeds them north of Minneapolis and ST Paul. I will see if I can get pics of the parents. I bought them thinking I was going to do a differnt direction with my big tank but that fell through and I wanted to Stick with my green terror setup. Green terrors can be mean but they can also be tolarent of other fishes. Festaes on the other hand can be tyrants and will not alow other fish in the tank. Well kinda like your black nasties haha ;)

• banjominnow
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

banjominnow replied the topic: Re: Looking for adinacara

Well I found a white trimmed Green terror in a fish store in the twin cities this weekend. I am crossing my fingers in hoping its a female. After a 2hr ride back to our house I placed it into the 20g quarintine and amazingly it ate 10mins after I dropped it into the tank which is a really good sign. My big guy needs a female companin so bad. I took out the salvini because it was terrorizing my pictus and silver doallars so bad. But the big guy "green terror" male was so bummed after the water change and removing the female salvini he swam around the tank looking for her he seemed so bummed.
I swear the big guy has been mopeing around the fish tank for a week. I swear fish have feelings lol. So hopefully its a female i got because I am gonna play "lets get it on" by Marvin gaye for the two ;) .

• Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Looking for adinacara

sounds good.

glad you found one.

i need much more pics/vids from you banjo. :P :laugh: ;)

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0

• banjominnow
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

banjominnow replied the topic: Re: Looking for adinacara

Yeah Hopefully when i get done with water changes tonight i will get off my lazy butt and get some vids or pics posted.

• askhammatt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hi, im Matt, and im an Oscar addict.
  • Thank you received: 143

askhammatt replied the topic: Re: Looking for adinacara "White saum green terrors"

congrats! pics!!! :P

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds