Looking for male Jack Dempsey in Indiana, USA

• OscarTheAstronaut
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.
  • Thank you received: 0

OscarTheAstronaut replied the topic: Re: Looking for male Jack Dempsey in Indiana, USA

I'm not gonna charge you for the fish bro. I just want to provide him with the best environment possible. I'll be excited to see here if the breeding is successful. Gonna get my boy laid! ...well, as laid as a fish can get...

I'll text you tomorrow after I talk to my office.

Price check! Clean up, Aisle Six! Rotted body landsliiiiiiiide. And don't forget our special sale on every bone broken chickennnnn! Hurry! Enjoy our tasty hammer smashed face! Uh, Aisle Three.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tjwalley
  • tjwalley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

tjwalley replied the topic: Re: Looking for male Jack Dempsey in Indiana, USA

Haha! I'll do my best to get him some! I appreciate it! Thank u!

• OscarTheAstronaut
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

OscarTheAstronaut replied the topic: Re: Looking for male Jack Dempsey in Indiana, USA

Ha. Well apparently my touch screen has died on me, which makes texting virtually impossible....so it's off to buy a new phone for this guy.

As far as when we can move this JD, it looks like I'll be on my way home from Louisiana after the 3rd of April. If it works better to do it on the weekend, that should be fine. Looks like I'll be home for about a week or so. By the time I get home, it'll probably be that Thursday anyway. so we can figure on 2 weeks from this weekend. Good for you?

Price check! Clean up, Aisle Six! Rotted body landsliiiiiiiide. And don't forget our special sale on every bone broken chickennnnn! Hurry! Enjoy our tasty hammer smashed face! Uh, Aisle Three.

• tjwalley
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

April 6-8th weekend works for me (2 weeks from this weekend), u can use this thread, or text if ya get the phone taken care of to let me know what day/time works best and where ya wanna meet up!

Thanks again man!

• tjwalley
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Or if a weekday ends up workin better as long as i have a 2 day notice i can shedule a vacation day at work which i'd be more than happy to do too lol just stay in touch as it gets closer and we'll go from there

• OscarTheAstronaut
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Hey just checking back in. Work has been super busy, but I don't want you to think I disappeared again. Still planning on hooking you up with the JD when I get back to GR.

• tjwalley
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Lookin forward to it! Just call/text/or use this to let me know where's the best spot to meet ya and day and time when it gets closer.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds