Rescued Oscar's

• Jay
  • Jay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Jay created the topic: Rescued Oscar's

As you can see this is my first post on the site and more than likely the last, I am only here to ensure the proper care of some Oscars.

I was recently contacted by a family that needed to have their “fish” taken in due to a family issue and she got my number from who knows where but I have been in the hobby for 17 years so I know a few people and business owners who she may have gotten it from.

Without getting into all that much detail when I arrived they had multiple tanks with various sized Oscars in them, all way too large for their enclosure. I brought them home and placed them in appropriate tanks and they are doing great. Only issue is I’m not an Oscar guy, I breed fish on the C.A.R.E.S list. If there is a member of your forum that lives in or near Seattle WA , please contact them and have them contact me so I can get these Oscars to an enthusiast of the species.

May 30th
Well it has been a week and only one person has requested two of the Oscars. I would much prefer these go to an Oscar enthusiasts rather than a random person on Craigslist. These Oscars are free, but will need to be picked up.

Jay

jayg@wavecable.com

Thanks for your time
Jay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

kingkhan replied the topic: Re: Rescued Oscar's

welcome to the site. :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds