2 beautiful oscars needing a good home

• tsbonin
  • tsbonin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

tsbonin created the topic: 2 beautiful oscars needing a good home

Help anyone please!! Have a 50 gallon tank and two nearly 1 year old oscars that are not happy in it. We are on well water so have to add ph to our water. These oscars only have decent looking water for maybe 4 days at a time. I just can't keep this up anymore. We have a 75 gallon salt water tank that doesn't need this much work. Not sure if we are doing something wrong or what but hate to think they are not happy. Ready to find them a new home if possible. Please let me know if interested. We are in Louisiana near the twin cities (Shreveport/Bossier). Thank you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re: 2 beautiful oscars needing a good home

Yeah way to small a tank for 2 grown oscars really hope you can find a home good luck! :cheer:

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

The following user(s) said Thank You: tsbonin

• Nina_W
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Waterchange Warrior
  • Thank you received: 345

Nina_W replied the topic: Re: 2 beautiful oscars needing a good home

bump for luck finding these two a home!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tsbonin

• Thank you received: 0

Turk replied the topic: Re: 2 beautiful oscars needing a good home

Hi, this is my first,post and hope to be helpful. I'm wanting to get back into raising Oscars and I live pretty close to you, I'm on Toledo Bend, out of Mansfield. I have no problem setting up a large aquarium to house and make these guys happy.
I would like to see either pictures, or to view them in person. I used to get hours of relaxation just watching the oscars I used to own. Then life intervened due to work obligations, I had to move. I am past that stage of my life now ( I hope ). I would like to contact you and discuss what we need to do.
My cell is 318 230 1535. My signal is not good there sometimes, which can be a good thing. So keep trying. Sometimes a text seems to work better. So whatever it takes. Thanks, Kenny

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds