90 gallon with FX-5 & (2) albino tiger oscars/ sail fin pleco

• dre85ptype
  • dre85ptype's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

dre85ptype created the topic: 90 gallon with FX-5 & (2) albino tiger oscars/ sail fin pleco

Please No Scam phone calls or emails, no checks or private shipping companies.
I will only accept cash in hand at time of pick up or delivery & must schedule a meeting in person to check out the aquarium /discuss offers. Thank you!!

450$ with out fish
Aqueon 48"x24"x18" w/ cabinet, fx5 filter, heater, gravel, driftwood, ornaments, background,
48" strip light & glass lids, water change equipment, chiclid gold fish food, 3-4 minnows,
4" & 10" nets, Air Pumps & Air Disc's.

500$ with (two 8" teenage albino tiger oscar's &
Sail Fin Pleco @ 14" long x 6" from belly to top of dorsal (amazing cleaner)

Aquarium is currently located at my office & I am able to help with transportation of fish & aquarium within 30 miles of my location as well as assembly at new location for an additional 50$. Fish and every thing shown for price listed. Filter setup is a Fluval fx-5 with media replaced last month.
This setup easily goes for 1000$ + if purchased brand new.
Call,text or email me your offers. I will screen my calls due to scammers so please leave a voice mail & I will back within a few minutes.
Cell # (619)249-5one3zero
drellsworth85@gmail
Thanks for looking!!
Copy the link below to view video of aquarium setup & I will send pictures on request.
I'm in River Park Fresno CA & the aquarium is located at my office in Madera off Hwy 41 between ave 10 & ave 12.
Thanks for looking!!
Copy or click the link to view video of aquarium setup & I will upload pictures later this afternoon.

Click Here to see video
craigslist fresno: fresno.craigslist.org/for/4186110216.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 203

Big-Ken replied the topic: Re:Re: 90 gallon with FX-5 & (2) albino tiger oscars/ sail fin pleco

It would help if you posted the city and state your located in
The following user(s) said Thank You: dre85ptype

• dre85ptype
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

dre85ptype replied the topic: Re:Re: 90 gallon with FX-5 & (2) albino tiger oscars/ sail fin pleco

updated post with location of aquarium, this aquarium can also be found on fresno ca craigslist.
Here is the link
fresno.craigslist.org/for/4186110216.html

• dre85ptype
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

dre85ptype replied the topic: Re:90 gallon with FX-5 & (2) albino tiger oscars/ sail fin pleco

bump....
I uploaded pictures of the aquarium for sale to my OFL profile, feel free to contact me with any questions or offers!!
Thanks
-Dwain

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds