RT Mota

• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis created the topic: RT Mota

Well.......turns out, the RT Mota that I though was female is instead a small male. :S .....has produced that male Mota "checker-board" patterning........looks just like my bigger one, except smaller......that being stated, anybody close to me that wants him, let me know.....I did pay a good bit for him, so I can't let him go for free....but maybe a trade? I am looking for some CL's of a decent size, maybe 2&1/2" to 3".......anyone interested, please PM me. Pick up only, & would need BARE MINIMUM 55GL tank for one.....VERY AGGRESSIVE :evil: .

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 163

tehmole replied the topic: RT Mota

awwww man - and i was hoping you will try a RTM breeding project .... :silly:

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: RT Mota

Oh, the breeding project is not out of the question..........just have to find a female........usually my "buy the biggest one & the smallest one from the same batch" theory works......when I purchased them last Oct, they were small & sorta see-through, so it was an educated guess as to sex......I am going to TPP in Lancaster PA the end of the month, which is where I got these guys.....hopefully, they will have some.....if not, I may try Real Hard Cichlids, see if skip can sell me a female, but I will wait until next summer......NOT a big fan of shipping fish when it's betting into the mid-40's @ night.

PM sent.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• Thank you received: 218

DBLN8 replied the topic: RT Mota

I spoke to Skip last month, He got rid of all his RTM's. I got the impression he's not breeding much of anything these days. He did try to sell me a sweet pair of Festae's but he wanted more than I was willing to pay.

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: RT Mota

Ok, thanks, Norm. I thought something was up when you went to his site & it looks like he's out of business, looks like his site is taken down. I will see if Jeff R has anything, but the shipping is EXPENSIVE, so that will probably be a no-go.

• Thank you received: 218

DBLN8 replied the topic: RT Mota

I'll keep an eye out down here, they seem to pop up now and again. A local guy just last week sold off 20 1" grow-outs for $30.

• Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:RT Mota

Traded my cl's a couple of weeks ago for striped and spotted raphael cats

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds