Thanks OFL people! (and another question)

• Thank you received: 237

Noddy replied the topic: Re: Thanks OFL people! (and another question)

RoxyTheDog wrote:

Noddy wrote: And i am still impressed by the good answers that are given, and evenmore with the consequent answering of the important questions, by different members... :)

Not bad for a bunch of crack smokers :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ohhz
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Ohhz replied the topic: Re: Thanks OFL people! (and another question)

I know exactly what you mean, I actually found one near me though, it was two 55 Gallon tanks with a stand (cruddy stand) for $170. It was like the tanks you see in fish shops. Stacked on top of each other with the metal or wooden frames. Just have to wait for the right tank and the right price I guess. The 100 Gallon I got was $400, rocks, gravel, wood (didnt take any wood or gravel, cleaned few rocks I took with bleach.) stand, tank, filters, gravel vac, basically a whole tank setup, minus the fish and water.

I think it was an amazing price for everything, we could have taken the fish, Jack dempsys, HUGE silver dollars and such, but we needed the whole 100 Gallons for the Oscars haha.

• Thank you received: 877

Rocksor replied the topic: Re: Thanks OFL people! (and another question)

I saw a brand NEW 300g acrylic tank (one corner overflow) with metal stand for $1000. Typically, a tank like that costs easily $2500 without the stand. My internet wasn't as quick as the 4 people ahead of me to purchase it :(

• Matt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Serrasalmus Rhombeus, any questions?
  • Thank you received: 151

Matt replied the topic: Re: Thanks OFL people! (and another question)

Wow, that would have been a hell of a steal lol

cebosound wrote: Waterchange, Waterchange, waterchange... till your knuckles are bleeding. ;) :lol:

My youtube page www.youtube.com/user/rwhp550?feature=mhee

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 2.479 seconds