Green Terror help?!

• BlueNawaz
  • BlueNawaz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

BlueNawaz replied the topic: Green Terror help?!

sure i will!thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Matt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Serrasalmus Rhombeus, any questions?
  • Thank you received: 151

Matt replied the topic: Green Terror help?!

yea my shoal is 5 currently and I'm looking to add another 2-3 for genetic diversity. Good luck and let me know if you do decide to go that route.

cebosound wrote: Waterchange, Waterchange, waterchange... till your knuckles are bleeding. ;) :lol:

My youtube page www.youtube.com/user/rwhp550?feature=mhee

• Thank you received: 26

FuzzyLumpkins replied the topic: Green Terror help?!

Sounds like its not adjusted yet. I'd keep the light on for a few hours at night it'll get used to it, maybe even turn the room lights on let it adjust then hit the tank lights. Hiding places would def help make it feel more secure I think. You could probably also add some dithers like danios or SD's to help it feel comfortable till it gets bigger. I'd def bump that temp up to atleast 77-78deg F.

• Thank you received: 22

toni-a replied the topic: Green Terror help?!

He is just being a green terror.
Green terrors are not oscars they are not very friendly, they need much much more time to trust you and they do hide, someone correct me if I am wrong they hide not because they are scared but to ambush passing fish and to stay away from the sight of predators in nature, that's their normal way of living

• Thank you received: 163

tehmole replied the topic: Green Terror help?!

i dont know ... i just put a 3 inch GT in my tank on saturday ~ it's swimming around like a boss - even hangs out with my O 'drama queen' whose 5 inches.

• Thank you received: 578

Suprd71 replied the topic: Green Terror help?!

tehmole.. Beware with that GT in with your O. I had an Oscar almost killed a couple weeks ago and I'm pretty sure my Terror was in on the beating. Your O's size advantage wont hold up forever. Love my GT though, not shy, very active and great colors. Around 4ins and around 14 weeks old.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

• BlueNawaz
  • BlueNawaz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

BlueNawaz replied the topic: Green Terror help?!

When i feed my Oscars,they come to the top and start eating even before i'm done putting and closing the Lid.However GT who has actually spent more time than my oscars, hides in the corner when i'm putting the food,waits for me to go.Then comes out and eats when no one's around.

• Thank you received: 22

toni-a replied the topic: Green Terror help?!

BlueNawaz wrote: When i feed my Oscars,they come to the top and start eating even before i'm done putting and closing the Lid.However GT who has actually spent more time than my oscars, hides in the corner when i'm putting the food,waits for me to go.Then comes out and eats when no one's around.

Just give him time,he might change but nothing is guaranteed, however he will never have an oscar personality

• Thank you received: 163

tehmole replied the topic: Green Terror help?!

every fish have their own personality ... but eventually your GT will come out of his shell .. and greet you.

@ suprd71 - that little booger isn't afraid of anyone - will pick fights with the SD who's much bigger than him. sounds like a trouble maker.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds