Sev

• Vinny
  • Vinny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8

Vinny created the topic: Sev

So quick summary since it's been a while. I got this guy as a baby about 6 months ago. At that time I had my previous O and he was the baby of the tank. After that O passed and I got cranky this Sev went from being the quiet baby to trying to run the tank. IN THE BEGINNING the sev would chase cranky "the new o" around. Over the course of the 6 months cranky outgrew the sev. Now there is no chasing, for the most part everyone stays to themselves. Only time there's any back n forth between the 3 is during feeding. The bigger sev has always been in great shape and has colored great since buying him dull green. For as long as I could remember possibly the whole 6 or 7 months the red spot sev has had splitting fins. My water quality is always under control and I do water changes weekly only rarely do I go 2 weeks but even with that water never goes above 20 in nitrates. What else can I do or is there something I could add to help his fins?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Vinny
  • Vinny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8

Vinny replied the topic: Re:Sev

Guys, Thanks for the help!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Thank you received: 877

Rocksor replied the topic: Re:Sev

There's nothing you can do for split fins. It will either go back to normal or stay split for life.

• Thank you received: 581

Suprd71 replied the topic: Re:Sev

My male Rotkeil has a pectoral fin thats rarely better than 50%. Sometimes a tad more, sometimes barely there. Been that way for years, he seems unaffected by it.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds