Help me! How do I put a picture/video in?

• Keifer
  • Keifer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Keifer created the topic: Help me! How do I put a picture/video in?

How do I insert a video with my underwater camera of my oscars and gar? Also how do I get food down to my pleco? I know he doesn't need to be feed he just eats what is on the bottom but I feel like he isn't getting enough! Same with my gar the oscars steal his goldfish. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 578

Suprd71 replied the topic: Help me! How do I put a picture/video in?

I presume your cam has a card in? Transfer to youtube, then on to the forum. And yes your pleco does need to be fed, especially as it grows to bigger size. I feed my plecs Hikari algae wafers, small bits of cucumber. Some owners also feed squash, or an apple core fastened to some deco in the tank. To gauge your plecs health, check the eyes and the space on the forehead between his eyes. This is where he stores fat. Any sunken look in these areas and he is underfed. Toss a few wafers in well after tank is dark and Oscars are sleeping. Plec is mainly nocturnal and will find the food in the dark.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

• Firestorm8215
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Firestorm8215 replied the topic: Help me! How do I put a picture/video in?

You can also use some fishing line to tie some food to a rock for the Pleco , and places like PetSmart sell veggie clips , that do not contain any metal parts , that you can use to stick food to the side of the tank.
If you do buy zucchini or other fresh foods , make sure to wash them , since most stores do apply some sort of wax coat to make them look shiny.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds