The perfect Porkchop, or how I finally got my Pearsei

• Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:The perfect Porkchop, or how I finally got my Pearsei

Ok cool im gonna start something in another thread need advice....
Screw it I will ask it here.

The lfs just emailed me and said bocourti will be here this week !!!!!! What the hell man just my luck. So do I just say no thanks or do I tell my son and give him the option holy crap this sucks !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DMD123
  • DMD123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 187

DMD123 replied the topic: The perfect Porkchop, or how I finally got my Pearsei

With this situation it is definitely a one or the other choice. Ive tried it and I others have as well with a bocourti and pearsei and they are so similar they just do not get along well. Besides the fact they both are very large bodied fish and two BIG guys in your tank would push the limits a bit.

Here is the thing, Bocourti do develop more color but they have no where near the personality of a pearsei. Pearsei will take a little time to develop but they will be more oscar-like and social than the bocourti. Thats just my opinion. If you want more the wet pet go with pearsei.

Hope that helps.

• Thank you received: 218

DBLN8 replied the topic: The perfect Porkchop, or how I finally got my Pearsei

+1 ^^^

Keep what you have now.

• Thank you received: 185

Lammergeier replied the topic: The perfect Porkchop, or how I finally got my Pearsei

That was a good read, thanks David. It'd be awesome if more people posted stories about how they got their favourite fish (hint hint everybody :P).
The following user(s) said Thank You: DMD123

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds