The one that almost got away or fish I almost got rid of...

• Rogue_Violetta
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 25

Rogue_Violetta replied the topic: Re:The one that almost got away or fish I almost got rid of...

Lammergeier wrote: 3/4 of my RDs I've ended up with not because I wanted 4 red devils, but because I just couldn't bring myself to part with them.

Only wanted the biggest one (Daisy), then felt obliged to take Mittens (the one I used in my behaviour experiments), then couldn't bring myself to say no to the other female (Destructo)... then swore no more. Then, the one remaining in the lab was acting so out of sorts and unwell I was like "ok I'll bring it home, rehab and rehome" then it started doing this happy flappy dance when I walked past the tank and... :blink:

Fishie loves you! The amusing thing, in my opinion, is they were all nicknamed after the four horsemen of the apocalypse... and the one attached to you in the lab was named Fury... now "Foofie".

At least Foofie started eating again when you showed up :)

Keeper of the Food Pellets of Malekith the Never Accursed, Lover of Bubbles and Airstones, and Beloved of the Rogue Violetta.

Throw yourself in- use the wrong words, try different foods, kiss random fish. It's an adventure!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:The one that almost got away or fish I almost got rid of...

Have to.mention if someone was on the chopping block it would prob be dory.... shes being a real % $&# with the pearsei. My son wants to get rid of her now lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds