How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

• DMD123
  • DMD123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 187

DMD123 created the topic: How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

Was going through supplies and looked at all the nets I own, for having mostly large sized fish I have to ask 'why do I even own a brine shrimp net?' :laugh:

So fess up how many nets do you own?

My count was 10. :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

Just 3 fo me !

• Thank you received: 163

tehmole replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

you have 10!!!!!! :blink:

i have 3 - small / med and x-l ... skipped the large.... don't see a reason for it. lol

• DMD123
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

DMD123 replied the topic: How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

Yep 10.

Like I said cant even see why I have a brine shrimp net, let alone anything under 10" but I have the full gambit including both coarse and fine.

• Thank you received: 196

UNC-CH replied the topic: How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

Well I didn't start back at fishkeeping until about 18 months ago, but still, 'an accurate number would be difficult to ascertain. ' :laugh: I'd say 5 or 6 small - medium size nets and only 1 large net. I keep more nets than fish ... that's not right. :pinch:

• DMD123
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

DMD123 replied the topic: How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

This is one of my favorite big nets without getting into a pond net, which I also have.
Its 14" x 10" and makes catching fish fast work!
www.bigalspets.com/fish-net-coarse-14.html

Im embarrassed to say I also own a couple of those red nets that fish are not supposed to be able to see. :blink:

• Thank you received: 583

Suprd71 replied the topic: How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

I have 4. 13in for the big fellas. The one I actually use most is a 4in with a real long handle. Good for retrieving suction cups that some of the rowdy customers keep pulling off.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

• Thank you received: 32

Bri B replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

I'm at 4. Really only ever need the largest one though.

• DMD123
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

Suprd71 wrote: I have 4. 13in for the big fellas. The one I actually use most is a 4in with a real long handle. Good for retrieving suction cups that some of the rowdy customers keep pulling off.

I have a long handle net I could use for the same purpose but I have some long tongs I use instead. Way too many fish gadgets!

• Thank you received: 171

robham7770 replied the topic: How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

I probably have five or six, but one has holes in it from me extracting a catfish with a pair of scissors. This is my favorite though, when I actually went to move the Dovii, I realized I did not have a net he would fit into. So I had to cut the handle off my crabbing net. It made things easy, but I probably won't try that again.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds