How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

• Thank you received: 97

ernie replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

A quick count shows 4 but I did buy one of those shrimp nets a while ago. I attached it to a long plastic pipe with some cable ties it is perfect for removing fish waste. In fact my wife now uses it because she is sooo much better than me removing waste!!!. It is like watching a chef with amazing knife skills at work, swishing and slicing through the water. It's a beautiful thing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bri B

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 32

Bri B replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

Lol Ernie that's hilarious. I just pictured her elbow deep in the tank with a proper chef hat on.

• Thank you received: 97

ernie replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

That makes me laugh.....actually the net with the pole attached reaches every corner of the tank without elbows going in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bri B

• Thank you received: 185

Lammergeier replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

I own 5 for some reason. 2 big ones, one medium sized and 2 small.

For some reason my impulse was to sacrifice a ladle to retrieve a suction cup instead of getting a net. Still not sure why I did that.

• DMD123
  • DMD123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 187

DMD123 replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

Lammergeier wrote: For some reason my impulse was to sacrifice a ladle to retrieve a suction cup instead of getting a net. Still not sure why I did that.

Probably got the idea from the Kordon fish catcher

Anyone try one of those? :blink:

• Thank you received: 185

Lammergeier replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

That looks like a deformed trumpet :blink:

• Thank you received: 160

Poseidon2.0 replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

I own three (large, medium, and small). 2 are brand new. I just threw one out that was about 10 years old. I just bought an Eheim vacuum which will be better than nets, hopefully, for removing waste.

• Thank you received: 160

Poseidon2.0 replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

DMD123 wrote: Probably got the idea from the Kordon fish catcher

Anyone try one of those? :blink:

Haven't, but might be good for plecos? They are the worst to catch with nets, all their spininess, etc.

• DMD123
  • DMD123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 187

DMD123 replied the topic: How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

• Thank you received: 163

tehmole replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

Not sure about bigger fish....going to be a challenge

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds